Any idea?
This is the current scenario upper one is error post
Hi i just reached out to ircc the agent told me
They are reviewing my eligibility
Info sharing- completed
Criminality - passed
Security-
Medical- passed
Does it mean the background verification is completed and they said my file is in etobikoe office.

Reactions: Deepak884800

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Any idea?
Info sharing- completed
Criminality - passed
Security-
Medical- passed
Does it mean the background verification is completed and they said my file is in etobikoe office.
What does your Background Check shows on IRCC tracker?
Completed or In Progress?
If it shows in progress, I suppose security check is pending.
Most cases off late are stuck at eligibility and background check, once these two parameters show completed, one can expect final decision soon.
You're almost there, hang in!
Good luck!

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
What does your Background Check shows on IRCC tracker?
Completed or In Progress?
If it shows in progress, I suppose security check is pending.
Most cases off late are stuck at eligibility and background check, once these two parameters show completed, one can expect final decision soon.
You're almost there, hang in!
Good luck!
Thank you deepak yes it shows me in progress and they are reviewing my eligibility.

shohel68

Apr 12, 2023
Any idea?
Info sharing- completed
Criminality - passed
Security-
Medical- passed
Can you please share your time line, please. I also passed medical on 5th January 2023.

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
Can you please share your time line, please. I also passed medical on 5th January 2023.
Applied on dec 08 2022
Medical passed in jan
I have called the ircc the agent told me my file is in etobikoe they said
Criminality passed
Info sharing completed
Security pending
Reviewing the eligibility.
i dont have tracker so can't say exact date or how much percentage my application is completed

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Thank you deepak yes it shows me in progress and they are reviewing my eligibility.
Even my "eligibility" and "background verification" status on tracker shows in progress. Now since IRCC is on strike, with limited working capacity, the processing time can further delay and stretch up to Aug 23".

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
Even my "eligibility" and "background verification" status on tracker shows in progress. Now since IRCC is on strike, with limited working capacity, the processing time can further delay and stretch up to Aug 23".
It doesn't look they are going to stretch that much long its an express entry application firstly they will attend the files which where left in middle then they will attend the new coming files.
its my opinion

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
what does it mean by Eligibility showing COMPLETED on tracker?
does it mean we passed it or is it just completed and needs review?
It is recommended as passed and hence shows completed. If it needs further scrutiny, it would have reflected as "in progress". However, in most of the applications off late both the eligibility and background verification parameters don't change even after the application is approved. So one needs to keep a close watch on emails spam folder, GCkey and documents section in IRCC tracker.
#justirccstuff!

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
It doesn't look they are going to stretch that much long its an express entry application firstly they will attend the files which where left in middle then they will attend the new coming files.
its my opinion
Well that's not how files are processed at federal level, as every application is unique depending on the applicant's nationality and VO. For e.g. applications from Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Iran etc. go through extensive level of security screening within and outside Canada. In such cases, CBSA takes good 2-3 months to screen your background and activities. Though it's a vast subject to discuss and understand, to my knowledge the processing time would certainly delay due to on going strike resulting in piling of backlogs.
Keep a close eye on official processing time on IRCC website, at present it shows 10 months for PNP-FSW which to my understanding will switch to 11-12 months depending on how long the strike sustains.

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
Kya baat hai!
Congratulations :)
Thank you deepak .
i was inland applicant, And I travelled back to india after applying. I received both letters for virtual landing and ppr if i am in india they want me to send the passport for stamping i am planning for virtual landing. Any opinion deepak which will be fast.
And whats your status? Deepak