+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pnp british columbia

bon

Dec 31, 2008
is it true that just by working as food counter attendant in bc for 9 months will qualify for nomination??tnx

genio

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Hi . I am also in B.C.,,I married a lady in Colombia in july. THe process for her in Bogota is underway for her permanent residence, but, I am sure a long wait off still. I was considering applying for a visitor visa, but being from Colombia plus appears she needs to have a lot of money (self-supporting for 6 months?) I think the odds are about 0 she can come on that. I now want to really look into a work visa. I know a lady who just came from east India. She has a master's degree in human biology, but came to start from the bottom, sponsored by guy from India to work in a motel cleaning rooms. That is the way many come,,,start at the bottom with jobs few candians will take. My wife has a degree in business,certified masseuse,certified aesthitician in Colombia, but may have to clean toilets for a while to get into Canada. I like many on here, appreciate any insights people can give me on how to obtain any visa to get her here. 6 months married as of today , no wife here, and maybe 6-12 months still off for permanent residence. Best to all this year.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
genio said:
Hi . I am also in B.C.,,I married a lady in Colombia in july. THe process for her in Bogota is underway for her permanent residence, but, I am sure a long wait off still. I was considering applying for a visitor visa, but being from Colombia plus appears she needs to have a lot of money (self-supporting for 6 months?) I think the odds are about 0 she can come on that. I now want to really look into a work visa. I know a lady who just came from east India. She has a master's degree in human biology, but came to start from the bottom, sponsored by guy from India to work in a motel cleaning rooms. That is the way many come,,,start at the bottom with jobs few candians will take. My wife has a degree in business,certified masseuse,certified aesthitician in Colombia, but may have to clean toilets for a while to get into Canada. I like many on here, appreciate any insights people can give me on how to obtain any visa to get her here. 6 months married as of today , no wife here, and maybe 6-12 months still off for permanent residence. Best to all this year.
Get her a job qualified under our PNP,I already see makes the list of PNP Qualified jobs and bring her in

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
BCguy said:
genio said:
Get her a job qualified under our PNP,I already see makes the list of PNP Qualified jobs and bring her in
please do BC need computer-related work application for PNP. I work and leave in Nigeria. Iwould like a faster process.