+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicants who used the online PR Portal to apply for PR

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
On a related note, I have been thinking about how many of us are now celebrating AORs as if they are PR approvals, a sign of the times. :-D
I told my gym class I got SINP Nomination.

They threw me a PR party.

I'm like.... should I explain what the difference is? Nah, worth it.

Reactions: SCW

Merry14

May 1, 2022
Update:
AOR: September 1, 2022
Hi guys,

I want to get your thoughts on my situation, IRCC asked me to upload my updated passport and I was given to choose ONE method via the 3 methods provided (1. secure IRCC portal, 2. IRCC webform, 3. Mail). I uploaded my passport via IRCC webform instead of secure IRCC portal, which was very clumsy of me because I did not see the part where it says "upload additional documents" on the top right of the IRCC portal. My question now is that, should i upload it in the secure portal or should I wait until I receive a response from IRCC using the webform? It bothers me a lot now. :(

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hi guys,

I want to get your thoughts on my situation, IRCC asked me to upload my updated passport and I was given to choose ONE method via the 3 methods provided (1. secure IRCC portal, 2. IRCC webform, 3. Mail). I uploaded my passport via IRCC webform instead of secure IRCC portal, which was very clumsy of me because I did not see the part where it says "upload additional documents" on the top right of the IRCC portal. My question now is that, should i upload it in the secure portal or should I wait until I receive a response from IRCC using the webform? It bothers me a lot now. :(
You can upload also in the secure portal if it still available.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys
Please can you suggest my spouse is in PGWP and received the PNP nomination certificates?
Can I apply SOWP first and one month later file PNP PR?
Will this make any issues?

thimah

Jul 20, 2022
Thank you. But will it not pose a problem if I am going to use two methods of uploading the document?
May not be. When IRCC requests for documents it says that "you may have already submitted this document via web form, if so you need not update again" i.e they sound like they expect duplicate updates and are fine with it,

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys,
Does anyone advise if SOWP with kids' study permits is in the process from outside Canada, Can we apply for PNP pr?
Will it make any dual intent disadvantages for both files?
Please guide me.

Feb 20, 2022
Hey everyone, I had my medical passed this month for work permit application and just received AOR last night. Is my medical valid for PR application as well? Thanks!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Update:
Inland - OINP PNP application (applied through PR Portal)

AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022

Let's see how things move from here onwards.

JokeL

Jul 31, 2022
I have sent my eligibility on PNP for assessment, Please when can I get the feedback please anyone who have the information

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I have sent my eligibility on PNP for assessment, Please when can I get the feedback please anyone who have the information
I am assuming that you are asking how long it takes for you to submit your Expression Of Interest (EOI) to the time that it takes to receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA). If this is what you are referring to, then there is no set schedule or time frame within which the province has to make draws.