+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP, AOR received by nov ,dec 2015 and 2016 """ only INLAND please""""

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
juggy D said:
Yeah I know...but these guys who sit on call centers say that mine file hasn't passed eligibility review...lol..
With AOR you can apply for an open work permit until a decision on your case. That's what cic said on the website. There is no reason that you can't because when you receive AOR means that they received your nomination from the province and also a decision can be positive or negative (eligibility is just one part).

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
PK_11 said:
Dont listen to Call operator(on this scenario). You can apply work permit extension.
Agreed. I have had prior experience with two different operators giving me two different answers for the same question. If it is written on the website and they don't attest to that, it is because of their lack of knowledge. I have previously talked to an immigration agent and as long as you have a file number, you can apply for a work permit extension.

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Hi all,
I applied for PR and got AOR. I'm planning to include my common-law partner in my application. Could anyone who has experience in adding common-law partner in your application please advise what steps I should do.

Thanks in advance.

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
rhasan said:
Agreed. I have had prior experience with two different operators giving me two different answers for the same question. If it is written on the website and they don't attest to that, it is because of their lack of knowledge. I have previously talked to an immigration agent and as long as you have a file number, you can apply for a work permit extension.

I have talked with 27 different agents as I noted down the name of every agent ....How's it possible that all these agents can be wrong ???? Every agent said same thing..u apply bridge visa only the basis of this AOR..it will be refused ..they are just saying that my eligibility review is in process....lol...I'll just apply work permit 4 days before my expiry date and leave everything to these morons working in CIC

Jhellow11

Feb 10, 2016
juggy D said:
I have talked with 27 different agents as I noted down the name of every agent ....How's it possible that all these agents can be wrong ???? Every agent said same thing..u apply bridge visa only the basis of this AOR..it will be refused ..they are just saying that my eligibility review is in process....lol...I'll just apply work permit 4 days before my expiry date and leave everything to these morons working in CIC
hi, i talked to my consultant yesterday about this thing. She told me that Cic will not give us a file number if they dont consider our application as complete otherwise they will return it. So once they issued us a file number it means our apication is complete.. That's what they told me. So im going to apply for open permit now. Hoping for the positive result

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Good to have inland thread. Watching faster process from outland applicants makes me confused and...... jealous.

AINP inland applicant

AINP nominated on Nov 26, 2015
Application sent to CIO on Feb 3, 2016
Fee taken from the credit card on March 21
AOR received on Apr 14

MR soon to be coming up.

maninder.gta

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Nh Nguyen said:
Hi all,
I applied for PR and got AOR. I'm planning to include my common-law partner in my application. Could anyone who has experience in adding common-law partner in your application please advise what steps I should do.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp

Go through this link. this link will help you.

maninder.gta

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Jhellow11 said:
hi, i talked to my consultant yesterday about this thing. She told me that Cic will not give us a file number if they dont consider our application as complete otherwise they will return it. So once they issued us a file number it means our apication is complete.. That's what they told me. So im going to apply for open permit now. Hoping for the positive result
Yep I wish you recieve open work permit very soon. ALL THE BEST.

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Jhellow11 said:
Good Luck....i'll still wait for another 2 weeks before applying my work permit still valid till 31 may.

Hania85

Sep 3, 2015
Hi all,

Here is my timeline, I applied inland from Saskatchewan, currently on work visa:

-Application received by CIC January 15, 2016
-AOR/file number received on March 23, 2016
-Medical Request waiting...

Is anyone there in same situation in SK and do you know how long is approximate wait for medical request?

Thanks!

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
Hania85 said:
Hi all,

Here is my timeline, I applied inland from Saskatchewan, currently on work visa:

Is anyone there in same situation in SK and do you know how long is approximate wait for medical request?

Thanks!
You can see my time line at right side and i knew couple pf my friends with same time line..
This may take 6 to 8 month for MR

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi,

Did any of you checked on-line service for your application?
is it say anything then "in process"? I keep reading about file transfer but mine never changed is just :

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 12, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on April 12, 2016.

itsyaso

May 10, 2016
Hania85 said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
Im in SK too, got AOR on April 7, 2016 and waiting for MR.
My brother got MR in 3 months 2 yrs ago but things supposed to be faster now. I was hoping for MR this week but nothing.

Oh i already did my medical, its valid for 1 year so if u dont wanna lose time, u can do it before they request.

How come inland mr takes longer??