+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP, AOR received by nov ,dec 2015 and 2016 """ only INLAND please""""

Jhellow11

Feb 10, 2016
PK_11 said:
yes u can try caliing CIC. But i guess it wont help much. Call Operator can help you only if processing time is crossed. Usually by this time, you should have got AOR.

Wait and watch. You will get AOR soon.
Thanks for your reply, and thanks God i got my file number yesterday. But how come that they just told me that they recieved my application last feb 11. They didnt mention that my application is complete and pass the regulation 10? My file number anyway start with EPXxxxxx... Can i used this to apply for open permit since i dont have restriction on my nomination? Thanks in advance...

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Jhellow11 said:
Thanks for your reply, and thanks God i got my file number yesterday. But how come that they just told me that they recieved my application last feb 11. They didnt mention that my application is complete and pass the regulation 10? My file number anyway start with EPXxxxxx... Can i used this to apply for open permit since i dont have restriction on my nomination? Thanks in advance...
Finally I got someone who got a similar acknowledgment like me..Even my AOR says the same thing ....On the basis of this email we can't apply for work permit as it will be refused bcoz our application hasn't passed the eligibility review .I am calling CIC everyday 2-3 times to see if the application has passed eligibility review ...Agent says it can take 1 day...1 month or 1 year...no fix timeline ..That's y I m calling everyday ....!

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Jhellow11 said:
Hi, you can apply for work permit based on file number. Looking at current time line it takes 68 days to approve work permit. So don't worry go ahead and apply . Don't worry about eligibility and all. Nomination and file number would be sufficient to apply for work permit.

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Jhellow11 said:
My file number starts with EP too
and the mail starts with: This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.
Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

I am sure you can apply open wp with that file number.

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
dalma11 said:
My file number starts with EP too
and the mail starts with: This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.
Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

I am sure you can apply open wp with that file number.
Nop u can't apply unless it has passed eligibility review.i asked CIC so many times...all agents said same thing...WP will be refused

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
juggy D said:
Nop u can't apply unless it has passed eligibility review.i asked CIC so many times...all agents said same thing...WP will be refused
what is eligibility review?

There are four ways that AINP nominees can apply to IRCC for a work permit renewal.

The AINP recommends that you first explore Option 1, 2 or 3.

3.Renew your work permit by applying for a Bridging Open Work Permit. This option is available to all AINP nominees in all streams and categories who have applied for permanent residence to IRCC and have a IRCC file number and “Acknowledgement of Receipt”. You also must have a current, valid work permit that expires in four months or less to be eligible for a bridging open work permit.

Why no one is mentioning anything about eligibility review?

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Hey everybody!

Just wanna share my timeline...
- BC PNP Inland app
- CIC received in April 21st, 2016
- Waiting for AOR...

Good luck to all of us!

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
dalma11 said:
what is eligibility review?

There are four ways that AINP nominees can apply to IRCC for a work permit renewal.

The AINP recommends that you first explore Option 1, 2 or 3.

3.Renew your work permit by applying for a Bridging Open Work Permit. This option is available to all AINP nominees in all streams and categories who have applied for permanent residence to IRCC and have a IRCC file number and “Acknowledgement of Receipt”. You also must have a current, valid work permit that expires in four months or less to be eligible for a bridging open work permit.

Why no one is mentioning anything about eligibility review?
I told them the same thing too.....Still they said same stuff.....U apply without positive eligibility review ur WP will be refused.i have talked with atleast 25-30 different agents....!

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Dont listen to Call operator(on this scenario). You can apply work permit extension.

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
juggy D said:
I told them the same thing too.....Still they said same stuff.....U apply without positive eligibility review ur WP will be refused.i have talked with atleast 25-30 different agents....!
Hi for my understanding:

You can apply for WP without a positive eligibility, if your employee pay $230 compliance fee and have AOR letter if you don't have positive eligibility then go to your PN office ask for a supporting letter. supporting letter asking that the provence is supporting you apply for a WP. Thats about it for Manitoba NP.

Don't know if is gonna be a close work permit or a open work permit.

check with the agents.

hope i can help, correct me if I'm wrong

maninder.gta

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
I'm an OINP nominee, applying from Inside(INLAND) Canada.

My timeline so far:
Applied for OINP:
2015-SEPT-10
OINP nomination received:
2015-OCT-10

Permanent residence application sent to Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, NS:
2015-NOV-10
AOR:
2016-FEB-12
MR:
still waiting:
DM :
still waiting
PPR :
still waiting

1.) How much time will it take to receive a request for medicals(MR) from the date of AOR?

2.) how much time is it going to take for a bridging work permit extension.

thanks in advance

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
katherine_90 said:
Hi for my understanding:

You can apply for WP without a positive eligibility, if your employee pay $230 compliance fee and have AOR letter if you don't have positive eligibility then go to your PN office ask for a supporting letter. supporting letter asking that the provence is supporting you apply for a WP. Thats about it for Manitoba NP.

Don't know if is gonna be a close work permit or a open work permit.

check with the agents.

hope i can help, correct me if I'm wrong
I know for sure that if you apply WP with compliance fee will be a closed WP (I have friends who did it)

But still this positive eligibility thing makes me mad! If I wouldn`t read about it in here I would never knew about it.

How can you tell the difference? what your e-mail said juggy?

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
juggy D said:
hi juddy D... hope this helps...

How do you know if a positive eligibility decision has been made?

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): You have received the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter/e-mail from CIO-Sydney OR the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status inside of GCMS has been set to “Passed”.
(http://moving2canada.com/immigration-to-canada/bridging-visa-canada/)

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
dalma11 said:
I know for sure that if you apply WP with compliance fee will be a closed WP (I have friends who did it)

But still this positive eligibility thing makes me mad! If I wouldn`t read about it in here I would never knew about it.

How can you tell the difference? what your e-mail said juggy?
My email says that we have received ur application...that's all.Nothing else

It doesn't say anything about eligibility has been passed.i m thinking of waiting for another 10 days....my work permit still has 25 days remaining

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
elyxandria said:
hi juddy D... hope this helps...

How do you know if a positive eligibility decision has been made?

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): You have received the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter/e-mail from CIO-Sydney OR the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status inside of GCMS has been set to “Passed”.
(http://moving2canada.com/immigration-to-canada/bridging-visa-canada/)
Yeah I know...but these guys who sit on call centers say that mine file hasn't passed eligibility review...lol..