Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
hi all

i need help from seniors that my wife is expecting baby soon and we have got our 2nd AOR in 14 June,11 now please tell us that what we have to do to inform VO. secondly i want to know that we have some gold how we can value it and can show it in our bank statement. please answer our these quires, i will be thankful to u.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi shela, first of all I congratulate you for the good news that you are expecting a baby in your family. You need to add the child to your application after birth along with proper documents for him/her. If you send a simple letter after AOR to your visa office about your expected baby's birth, they will make a note and keep it in your file.

To add the value of gold for POF, there is no method except selling it ( now the gold has a very good value) and depositing the money in the bank. That too can be added with your funds you have already. Good luck..

shela

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
18-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Dated 14 June,2011
IELTS Request
DONE 6.5 BAND
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
i not want to sell gold just want to add gold value in my bank statement

Vangelis21

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/11/11
As the issue was somewhat raised. Can we declare as proof of funds real estate in our name? WHat about in case the real estate is in two names (my wife's and her mother)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shela said:
i not want to sell gold just want to add gold value in my bank statement
I don't think that could be possible. According to the information I gathered so far, I could not find any where that CIC will accept gold value assessment as POF. If you pledge your gold with the bank, they could give you a certain percentage of the market value ranging from 60% to 80% depending on the bank. For that you may have to pay interest to the bank. But that is considered as LOAN or borrowed money. CIC don't encourage borrowed money to be deposited in the bank for POF. Therefore I suggest you have to look for some other alternate source.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Vangelis21 said:
As the issue was somewhat raised. Can we declare as proof of funds real estate in our name? WHat about in case the real estate is in two names (my wife's and her mother)
There is no way that you can use gold as proof of fund. you can sell it and if not them take a loan from gold.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vangelis21 said:
There are different discussions about this topic. As per my understanding, if a valid property evaluation in the name of applicant, is obtained from a licensed real estate valuation firm and submitted, that is considered by some of the Visa Officers, but not by all. Usually it is not seen as a common practice which is widely accepted in all visa processing offices. They may accept if satisfactory after reviewing the case or may refuse and ask for another POF.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
There are different discussions about this topic. As per my understanding, if a valid property evaluation in the name of applicant, is obtained from a licensed real estate valuation firm and submitted, that is considered by some of the Visa Officers, but not by all. Usually it is not seen as a common practice which is widely accepted in all visa processing offices. They may accept if satisfactory after reviewing the case or may refuse and ask for another POF.
Agreed Wilson. London VO accepts property evaluations at initial stages but later one has to show unencumbered POF (after selling property).

Mitali