+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help me urgent my visa has been refused

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhwinder said:
i applied for 3 year course manufacturing automated i know my score was not immpressive but

now what can i do my only dream is to study in only in canada
Here's what i think:

1. You already have a 4 year diploma. You applied for a 3 year diploma. I dont know the details but from the program titles, they dont seem to be a logical progression as they both sound to be completely different areas. Sort of like changing careers. I dont know, i could be wrong.

2. Since you completed your previous course in 2012, you probably dont have a lot of work experience.

3. You are probably from Punjab, which puts you at a disadvantage. Are you from Moga region as well? If yes, that unfortunately puts you at a further disadvantage. I won't explain it further but you should know why.

sometimes people give away their true feelings by making statements like "my only dream is to study in Canada". I hope you didnt put that anywhere in your application. Coming across as really desperate (through statements in your SOP or by repeatedly applying) can and does work against you. You have to show that you have other options and canada is only AN option, not the ONLY option.

It's fairly obvious that 90% of the people going to Canada for education will want to settle there and do. So it's a very catch-22 type requirement that CIC have to prove that you have no intention of staying there permanently. They use that in other applications where it does not make sense at all.

As someone else suggested, i would look at other options like NZ. i would imagine education standards there would be on par with Canada, unless you have other reasons for going to Canada.