+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help me urgent my visa has been refused

sukhwinder

Jul 10, 2013
plz help me my marks are 55% same in 12th and 10th p s e b arts and i hv done tool and die mech diploma
of 4 year and i got lis 6.5 spk 6 w 5.5 reading 5.5 overall 6 bands

reson of refusal u u will not come back at the end of ur study

and ur course is not ralevant in light of past study plz tell can i apply under general if yes than what r the chances and how i write strong sop and other docu ments
??? ??? ??? ???

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
which course u hv applied 4?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhwinder said:
plz help me my marks are 55% same in 12th and 10th p s e b arts and i hv done tool and die mech diploma
of 4 year and i got lis 6.5 spk 6 w 5.5 reading 5.5 overall 6 bands

reson of refusal u u will not come back at the end of ur study

and ur course is not ralevant in light of past study plz tell can i apply under general if yes than what r the chances and how i write strong sop and other docu ments
??? ??? ??? ???
Share your complete profile?

Letter of rejection you received is a generic letter sent to all the rejected candidates. You need to first apply for CAIPS notes to find out the exact reason of rejection. I am assuming you must have applied for PG diploma as you have studied for 16 years, IELTS score isn't impressive.

Share more details about this diploma you have done? how much did you score, where did you do it from? any backlogs? any study or work gap?

sukhwinder

Jul 10, 2013
i applied for 3 year course manufacturing automated i know my score was not immpressive but

now what can i do my only dream is to study in only in canada

sukhwinder

Jul 10, 2013
i got 60 % marks in this diploma and idid this from lala lajpat rai poly college ajitwal moga city and complete it within time 2008 -2012

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
sukhwinder said:
i got 60 % marks in this diploma and idid this from lala lajpat rai poly college ajitwal moga city and complete it within time 2008 -2012
My personal option about your case.

1..Sit for IELTS again and proof them you are eligible to study in Canada.

At least bring some good marks in IELTS which are higher than requirement.

Don't waste your time and Chance to apply for General category until unless you show them some impressive score in IELTS.

Have a patience don't do everything in hurry make the Good SOP with the help of Experts and show them your pure intention you are coming to do study in Canada only.

If possible take the course in University and show some assets here in India it's show's tie to your home country.

Be very sensitive with each and every document and information which you have shared and which u will share with them in future.

Show your parents ITR as well.

You still have chance!!! first improve your IELTS show them your aggressive and passionate towards your study.

Rest leave on God .

He better knows our destiny.

Pray to god and do good karma's.

regards
Rajan

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajan Grover said:
My personal option about your case.

1..Sit for IELTS again and proof them you are eligible to study in Canada.

At least bring some good marks in IELTS which are higher than requirement.

Don't waste your time and Chance to apply for General category until unless you show them some impressive score in IELTS.

Have a patience don't do everything in hurry make the Good SOP with the help of Experts and show them your pure intention you are coming to do study in Canada only.

If possible take the course in University and show some assets here in India it's show's tie to your home country.

Be very sensitive with each and every document and information which you have shared and which u will share with them in future.

Show your parents ITR as well.

You still have chance!!! first improve your IELTS show them your aggressive and passionate towards your study.

Rest leave on God .

He better knows our destiny.

Pray to god and do good karma's.

regards
Rajan
Well said Rajan, every word you wrote is so true!

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
To me, this thread illustrates everything that is stupid about Canadian immigration. I don't know the original poster, but from his background it seems obvious that he would like to immigrate -- his skills would be useful here, and the pay would be much better. Canada offers the chance to immigrate to students who study here, so he wants to study; but Canada requires students to pretend that they are not interested in immigration, so he has to say that his 'only dream is to study in Canada'. It's absurd! He'd be good for Canada, Canada would be good for him, but first we have to pretend that he is spending $20,000 so he has the right to apply.

So, he needs to find a course of study that fits with his past, that is achievable, and that will let him immigrate. I would recommend this:

- Rajan is right, first excellent IELTS scores. Without these, don't bother.

- Don't apply for at LEAST one year. Visa officers will not be impressed by rapid applications, each with a different purpose. Be careful what you submit to them and make certain that it fits with your past, present, and future.

- Find something to study in your home that cuts across two requirements: your future studies in Canada AND a potential FSW application in a few years. If you can apply as an FSW, so much the better -- cheaper and faster.

- Get some good marks.

farhansk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
7 November 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
Dear Sir (referring to on-hold)

You seem to be a very experienced person in immigration subject for Canada.
I would be very great full if you can help me with a few queries of mine.
I want to get into Canada as a student but with the intention of immigrating but off course as you earlier quoted " Canada's immigration policy makes no sense. It requires foreign students to prove that they'll go home; but then if they get a degree, it gives them favorable treatment in immigrating" I will do the same

1. I need to know which courses(post Graduate off course) can I apply for which makes it easy for me to apply for PR after the degree.

2. Are there any courses which can help me apply for PR straight after a post graduate course.

3. I have a wife and daughter (1 yr and 5 months old ) how can i take them with me as dependents.

My Profile is I am an MBA from UK (Leeds Metropolitan University).
Pre masters working experience 3 years and 3 months last Designation (Deputy Risk Manager)(India)
Post Working Experience 1 year and 6 months as Business Development Manager in a Cellphone company.(India)
Duration of stay in UK work experience negligible as I worked for almost three years in Retails (Supermarket).(UK)

Please help me. I need this information as I have tried many places where to get information about all these but have failed nobody could provide me with the information needed.
I would be very honored if you help me.

Best Regards
Farhan sheikh

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
I can't help you -- you're experienced enough and educated enough that only you can really help yourself. I don't know anything about MBAs, or how they progress and what they include. Since you've worked with 'risk' the only thing I can recommend is getting a degree in something like statistics or actuarial science; and I would be biased towards a full masters degree. Find one that is two years long, and then go through the post-graduation temporary work route. Statistics is one of the fields that very often has an excellent job market -- one of my friends uncles here finished a degree in statistics when he was 54 or so, and immediately got a terrific job (he's originally Chinese).

Sorry I can't help more.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farhansk said:
Dear Sir (referring to on-hold)

You seem to be a very experienced person in immigration subject for Canada.
I would be very great full if you can help me with a few queries of mine.
I want to get into Canada as a student but with the intention of immigrating but off course as you earlier quoted " Canada's immigration policy makes no sense. It requires foreign students to prove that they'll go home; but then if they get a degree, it gives them favorable treatment in immigrating" I will do the same

1. I need to know which courses(post Graduate off course) can I apply for which makes it easy for me to apply for PR after the degree.

2. Are there any courses which can help me apply for PR straight after a post graduate course.

3. I have a wife and daughter (1 yr and 5 months old ) how can i take them with me as dependents.

My Profile is I am an MBA from UK (Leeds Metropolitan University).
Pre masters working experience 3 years and 3 months last Designation (Deputy Risk Manager)(India)
Post Working Experience 1 year and 6 months as Business Development Manager in a Cellphone company.(India)
Duration of stay in UK work experience negligible as I worked for almost three years in Retails (Supermarket).(UK)

Please help me. I need this information as I have tried many places where to get information about all these but have failed nobody could provide me with the information needed.
I would be very honored if you help me.

Best Regards
Farhan sheikh
Hi. The only thing which i am going through is your MBA from UK...... You have to be tricky applying for a post graduate...

University of MUN is offering cheapest MBA in Canada.... they have $1000 per term and there are 6 term for 2 years.....!! and Newfoundedland study can make u eligible right after ur education with a condition that u have offer... not even experience!!
U have to be tricky about ur UK education!!

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
have you considered any other countries?
example NZ or Ireland .... both are English speaking countries and NZ specially has high PR chances and that too within 2 years or so.
You can apply again later on for Canada under many categories that you would be eligible at that point of time.

But if you have family , relatives in Canada then i can understand you only want to go there.
So then IELTS needs to be in 7 or higher range.
And other seniors have already explained their point of views which are very useful.

farhansk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
7 November 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi. The only thing which i am going through is your MBA from UK...... You have to be tricky applying for a post graduate...

University of MUN is offering cheapest MBA in Canada.... they have $1000 per term and there are 6 term for 2 years.....!! and Newfoundedland study can make u eligible right after ur education with a condition that u have offer... not even experience!!
U have to be tricky about ur UK education!!

Dear Nadeem

Need help from you. If you dont mind can i have your email or skype id where i can speak to you properly.
Here I am not being able to post personal msgs for some reason.