+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Help (CHC London E-Case Decision made Without Medical Request )

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi mohammad76, you have to write an email and ask them to re open your file containing reasons why do you think that they should look back into your case., i.e. degree of your wife. Don't mention the word "fake" in it but instead try and prove that when she studied, date, time , duration etc and explain other reasons why you think that they should look into your case. Also whatever you write, print that and post them the same thing or more as a registered delivery to their mailing address and wait for the outcome.

In the mean time, you may wish to write an email to Minister of Immigration and Citizenship Canada explaining the same.
Hi Ahmad, as you said i can write a email to minister, dont you think visa office will think that i am complaning to Minister of immigration about him when i will send same thing to minister by email & Visa Office Canadian immigration. please explain me about this question

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
Thank you for your message.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was carefully considered according to the applicable section of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and you were sent a letter containing the full reasons for refusing the application. University is known to be a Degree Mill and is not recognized by the authorities responsible for accrediting such institutions in the country of issue. This is why points cannot be awarded for your spouse's degree .
Any new information that you have submitted cannot now be considered, as your application was finally refused on 13 December 2010.
Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application for permanent residence in Canada along with new cost recovery charges.

Now whats hould i do, now my experience not listed in 28 Cat, only for 01 point they rejected my application, what is thissssss

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mohammad76 said:
Just today i recived email from the after appeal, plz guide me what should i do, and please explain the bold line

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence in Canada was carefully considered according to the applicable section of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and you were sent a letter containing the full reasons for refusing the application. Halifax University is known to be a Degree Mill and is not recognized by the authorities responsible for accrediting such institutions in the country of issue. This is why points cannot be awarded for your spouse's degree .
Any new information that you have submitted cannot now be considered, as your application was finally refused on December 2010.

PLEASE EXPLAIN ME DOWN BOLD LINES
Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application for permanent residence in Canada along with new cost recovery charges.
This is an unfortunate situation Brother. The msg is simple -- CIC (& Canada per se) doesn't recognize Halifax Univ. (the inst. of study by your wife) - so, her degree is not 'counted', which doesn't get u those points either. Thus, the lack of score & your case refusal.

The last liner suggests that if u have any other way to bring your score to 67 & above u may apply afresh -- a new application alongwith its fees. If nothing can be added to the previous details of your application - u cannot apply.

And yes, w/out being in any of the 29 list (some of them have reached their 'cap' as well) u aren't 'eligible' for FSW either. Try looking for the 'other categories' of PR. Eg. QSW, PNP, BC etc...

Sorry Buddy...

Qorax

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
some time only 01 point can change the person's life

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
qorax said:
This is an unfortunate situation Brother. The msg is simple -- CIC (& Canada per se) doesn't recognize Halifax Univ. (the inst. of study by your wife) - so, her degree is not 'counted', which doesn't get u those points either. Thus, the lack of score & your case refusal.

The last liner suggests that if u have any other way to bring your score to 67 & above u may apply afresh -- a new application alongwith its fees. If nothing can be added to the previous details of your application - u cannot apply.

And yes, w/out being in any of the 29 list (some of them have reached their 'cap' as well) u aren't 'eligible' for FSW either. Try looking for the 'other categories' of PR. Eg. QSW, PNP, BC etc...

Sorry Buddy...

Qorax
Qorax please can you explain me about PR. Eg. QSW, PNP, BC ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mohammad76 said:
Qorax please can you explain me about PR. Eg. QSW, PNP, BC ?
QSW = Quebec Skilled Worker
PNP = Provincial Nominee Program(s)
BC = Business Class

*Pls check www.cic.gc.ca for each.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
mohammad76 said:
some time only 01 point can change the person's life
Mohammad,

Don't give up. Maintain patience and professional communication with your VO and only upon having facts.

In OP6, page 14, accredited degree comes from the country of issue not CIC. read this: "Education

 ―Educational credential‖ is defined in R73 as any diploma, degree or trade or apprenticeship credential issued on the completion of a program of study or training at an educational or training institution recognized by the authorities responsible for registering, accrediting, supervising and regulating such institutions in the country of issue."

now what you can do:

1- Write to that college asking for accreditation papers or certificates
2- Check the websites of higher education ministries to search for any changes of accreditation
3- try skimming over OP21-Appeals, to find any hope for appealing.

Hope you find something to help.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammad76 said:
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was carefully considered according to the applicable section of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and you were sent a letter containing the full reasons for refusing the application. University is known to be a Degree Mill and is not recognized by the authorities responsible for accrediting such institutions in the country of issue. This is why points cannot be awarded for your spouse's degree .
Any new information that you have submitted cannot now be considered, as your application was finally refused on 13 December 2010.

Now whats hould i do, now my experience not listed in 28 Cat, only for 01 point they rejected my application, what is thissssss
I am sorry for the situation.Its very hard to believe .May your strength prevails to help you through this difficult time.
Mr.Qorax has already advised you the other ways to apply i.e. Try looking for the 'other categories' of PR. Eg. QSW, PNP, BC etc...
OR
You can hire a Suitable ,Experienced Immigration Lawyer like Mr.David Cohen, if you have enough evidences to prove your point.

GOOD LUCK

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
Hi All, i did every thing but at the end ................:(

any body can guide me how to apply for other cat becuase now my skill dosenot fall in the list