+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Help (CHC London E-Case Decision made Without Medical Request )

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
Ario said:
Hi Mohammad
Sad to learn about your case,don't lose hope,try to get advice from as many people as possible.PM some seniors Qorax,PMM etc... There should be a light at the end of the tunnel.you were so close (just one point short of the 67 pts). Re-application could be the best option to get the extra 1 point if the Officer does not re-open the case. Appeals usually take long and cost money CAD3000.
Hi Ario, thanks for your post, only one point, let see what happend, write now nothing in my mind and i dont know what to do, let see

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammad76 said:
Hi Saki , thanks for your response, lets see what happend can you guide me about appeal
Hi

I dont know much about formal appeal except its cost and time, try sending PM to other senior members. I would suggest you to first request the visa officer to re-open your case as it will cost you nothing and its a quicker way compare to appealing which takes 12 months.

Cheers
Saki

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
saki said:
Hi

I dont know much about formal appeal except its cost and time, try sending PM to other senior members. I would suggest you to first request the visa officer to re-open your case as it will cost you nothing and its a quicker way compare to appealing which takes 12 months.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki, can you guide me about formal letter for Re-Open, what things we need to mention in the letter and subject, waiting for quick reply

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi mohammad76, you have to write an email and ask them to re open your file containing reasons why do you think that they should look back into your case., i.e. degree of your wife. Don't mention the word "fake" in it but instead try and prove that when she studied, date, time , duration etc and explain other reasons why you think that they should look into your case. Also whatever you write, print that and post them the same thing or more as a registered delivery to their mailing address and wait for the outcome.

In the mean time, you may wish to write an email to Minister of Immigration and Citizenship Canada explaining the same.

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi mohammad76, you have to write an email and ask them to re open your file containing reasons why do you think that they should look back into your case., i.e. degree of your wife. Don't mention the word "fake" in it but instead try and prove that when she studied, date, time , duration etc and explain other reasons why you think that they should look into your case. Also whatever you write, print that and post them the same thing or more as a registered delivery to their mailing address and wait for the outcome.

In the mean time, you may wish to write an email to Minister of Immigration and Citizenship Canada explaining the same.
Hi Ahmad, Thanks for your post, can you give me email id of Minister of Immigration and Citizenship Canada

Waiting for your quick response

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
ahmadtajwer said:
minister @ cic.gc.ca
Ahmad thanks for email address, i will try to send them email and post as soon as possible with all evidence

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mohammed,
Even if you pay the USD 3000 . it is not big deals as we all paid more than this to apply for Canada immigration.
Good luck and inshaa allah every thing will be good with you. im' also live in UAE but i'm waiting my PPR as i did my medical in last Sep 10

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
khebra said:
Hi Mohammed,
Even if you pay the USD 3000 . it is not big deals as we all paid more than this to apply for Canada immigration.
Good luck and inshaa allah every thing will be good with you. im' also live in UAE but i'm waiting my PPR as i did my medical in last Sep 10
Kherba Thanks for your post, 1st i will try to appeal for reopen my case,
let see what happend,

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:

Hi

Ahmad advised you correctly, write a detailed explanation letter tell them why you think there has been a mistake and give them all the information regarding the university that shows your wife qualification should be accepted and request them to re-open your case. Remember visa officer normally do not open the case once its closed so be very careful with your words it will be a bonus for you if they consider your request as they have consider some other applicants.

Cheers
Saki

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
ahmadtajwer said:

Do i need to email wife's certificates copy?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammad76 said:
Do i need to email wife's certificates copy?
I would suggest send it, send all the documents related to her qualification even if you have send it before or not. This is the last chance you have so send everything you can which makes them believe that you have given all the documents which shows her qualification.

Cheers
Saki

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Can you also include DOCUMENTATION to SHOW DETAILS OF when it operated, was it accredited and date of CLOSURE of the University. This will further back up your wife's attendance four years before that date. Is there anything online about it? Do you have any pictures showing the University and its name with your wife in them, perhaps graduation day (oh that would be a strike of luck)? Wish you the best of luck.

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
saki said:
I would suggest send it, send all the documents related to her qualification even if you have send it before or not. This is the last chance you have so send everything you can which makes them believe that you have given all the documents which shows her qualification.

Cheers
Saki
Yup Saki u right, i will send them every thing, but can you explain me one thing, as ahmed said email them, my question is do i need to send all documents in the email with the appeal? even i am sending them every thing through Registerd Mail