+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help as i depend on all of u

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to ainpfamily and all seniors
actually i ever asked here questions and issues faced by my frends and cousins..now i am writing about my own query..plz guide me..my details are:
age...10 points
ielts..12 points
experience...21 points
relative in canada...5 points
education...22 ...points
total...70
i am in noc 1122...as i have done MBA marketing from allam iqbal university but i have regularly attended classes for mba in regional campus at faisalabad...if i also attach letter from that college that i have been regular student there and attended 15 hrs per week bcz i was regular but on transcript it is not mentionaed that i was regular ..if i will provide such a letter then will they accept my studies and give me 22 points
moreover,if they will not give me point but will they consider that as i am working under noc 1122 so my studies are according to my degree...or there is no weightage for my aiou degree
another most important thing which i want to ask..that as i did my mba in 2003 and then i started job ..in march 2010 i appeared in viva and got transcript as i had only passing marks sheets for each semester...but on transcript it is written:
results declared on mar 2010
but passing of each semester year is also written like:
autmn 2002
spring 2003 etc................
i know they say that they accept experience(which is related to studies) that is after studies ,,my experience is according to my mba degree as it is noc 1122...but what they will they that due to the gap between my passing exams and viva(result declaration) they will never accept my experience
plz tell me what i do plz help ireally need it urgetntly as i want to apply soon
waiting 4 ur replies
regards