+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help?? Qorax, PMM, Leon or other seniors etc...

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am gonna apply under skilled worker category soon. But there is one confusion what I need to clarify and discuss with you guys. My problem is I am working in Riyadh as an Accountant for last 1.5 years and have total 3.5 years overall under NOC 1111. But, I dont want to disclose my immigration plan to my current employer, I mean to say I can't arrange reference letter from my current employer due to job risk but can arrange a letter from my colleague with stated my job description, annual salary and duration of my employment alongwith his visiting card he is also an accountant. I also can attach my salary slips for last 8 months and some letters what I recieve from UK training institute on my name and designation at my office address (as I subscribed with them) as its proves of my existing in current company. So, you guys pls guide its suffice as alternate of reference letter ?? even If I arrange a explanation letter from my colleague so it should be on plain paper or he can use company letter head but can't arrange company stamp as its in administration custody.

Please guys guide me above documented proof are suffice for the same???

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimmiboy said:
I am gonna apply under skilled worker category soon. But there is one confusion what I need to clarify and discuss with you guys. My problem is I am working in Riyadh as an Accountant for last 1.5 years and have total 3.5 years overall under NOC 1111. But, I dont want to disclose my immigration plan to my current employer, I mean to say I can't arrange reference letter from my current employer due to job risk but can arrange a letter from my colleague with stated my job description, annual salary and duration of my employment alongwith his visiting card he is also an accountant. I also can attach my salary slips for last 8 months and some letters what I recieve from UK training institute on my name and designation at my office address (as I subscribed with them) as its proves of my existing in current company. So, you guys pls guide its suffice as alternate of reference letter ?? even If I arrange a explanation letter from my colleague so it should be on plain paper or he can use company letter head but can't arrange company stamp as its in administration custody.

Hi,

There is a slight risk to it even you are getting everything and providing your colleague contact details. The thing is that on your colleague business card his job title will be given and if visa officer ring the company and get on to your boss to confirm all this then you will be in trouble because firstly you didnt give the contact details of your immediate boss and secondly your boss wont be happy if he finds out that you are doing all this and not even bother to inform him about it. But if visa officer is happy with the proof of your experience then maybe he is not even going to ring your colleague to confirm employment details and you will be able to dodge this safely.

I would suggest that you should speak to your boss and let him know your plans because anything can go wrong and you dont wanna waste your chances of getting Canadian PR.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Not a prob. Just send a cover letter to the CHC* explaining your fears reg the current employment. That colleague's letter is not required, as such letters must go from the HR dept.

The other attachments, that u described, shall do the purpose. For the JD, send in a self proclaimed page. Also, try & submit as much docs as a possible for your exp claim... More the merrier.

*I'm sure u r aware that those docs r not required now, as u r sending your initial apps to CIO. That's what I understood from your msg.

Good luck.
Qorax

Ps.: How'd u deal with the situation if the CHC calls up your co. For verification?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimmiboy said:

Hi

In this situation, kindly send
- All the documents asked and which you can send
- Send all the work related email print outs like your managers work related emails in which he would have asked you to perform certain duties which match 1111 NOC.
- Send documents which can at least prove your work experience with that employer indirectly like training certificates, salary slips and other relevant documents.

Prepare a strong letter stating the reason of not proving the reference letters from directly the employer as it might create a risk of losing your job.

CHC is well aware and it clearly states those who cannot provide the asked documents must provide an explanation. So do not worry but try and provide everything you can and which can prove your employment.

Best of luck

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks you guys to boost my moral in this situation also give a advise. I just returned from my vacation of two months (one month with pay whereas one month without pay as mutual understanding with my employer) so if I show all of this in my background history so it could be affect on application bcoz there is one month GAP in my continuous employment due to without pay one month vacation. I am working with them for last 1.5 years.

Pls guide and share ur exp