+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Throw some Light...

aman321

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Dear Friends ,
I have heard that the now for Canadian student visa under SPP plan , they are not accepting loans sanction through Banks . You have to show your own money and deposit the fees only by yourself . Is that right , if so then do we deposit the fees for semester wise rather than complete one year ?

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro. as per checklist you have to supply Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the SPP institution.here it is not clarified about one sem. or 2 sem.

and ya GIC is compulsory for SPP applicant as of now.

Jatinder7771

Feb 16, 2013
aman321 said:
Dear Friends ,
I have heard that the now for Canadian student visa under SPP plan , they are not accepting loans sanction through Banks . You have to show your own money and deposit the fees only by yourself . Is that right , if so then do we deposit the fees for semester wise rather than complete one year ?

Check the spp checklist
u should pay fee one year because gic is compulsary for spp

check spp checklist

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

aman321 said:
Dear Friends ,

1. Ask your school if they want first semester or year fees to make you eligible for admission.