+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Reply Plzzzzzzzzzzzz VISA application Issue

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Dear Friends!

i am from Pakistan.
I have Got Admission in Cocnordia Uni and i have deffered my Admission for Next Near but i am not in my home town pakisatn.
I have Also Got The CAQ!

Currently i am in MALAYSIA on Study VISA.

Can i have to apply for VISA in Pakistan or i can still apply for VISA from MALAYSIA!!

please Reply

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawais102 said:
Dear Friends!

i am from Pakistan.
I have Got Admission in Cocnordia Uni and i have deffered my Admission for Next Near but i am not in my home town pakisatn.
I have Also Got The CAQ!

Can i have to apply for VISA in Pakistan or i can still apply for VISA from MALAYSIA!!

please Reply
Hi,

1. Yes, you can apply from your country of residence, Malaysia.

2. When you apply you MUST be able to convince Visa officer that you intend to return back home after you complete your course. You need to show your 'level of establishment' (generally, it's a main reason of refusal in case you apply from a third country) in Malaysia or Pakistan, in case you apply from there and you need proof like; job, education, grades, study plan, account details, family, property etc.

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Yes, you can apply from your country of residence, Malaysia.

2. When you apply you MUST be able to convince Visa officer that you intend to return back home after you complete your course. You need to show your 'level of establishment' (generally, it's a main reason of refusal in case you apply from a third country) in Malaysia or Pakistan, in case you apply from there and you need proof like; job, education, grades, study plan, account details, family, property etc.

Dear Enfiled Thank u very much for ur reply

Actually i am from Pakistan My Mother Land
but due to some reason i have to leave Pakistan and have to join one of Malaysian University after coming here in Malaysia it seem comfortable;e for me .
Actually i am admitted in MS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Concordia university
and in Malaysia i am Admitted in Same Course.

1-So does the Canadian Embassy in Malaysia will have reservation that why i want to CANADA regarding my Course Level?
2-In Malaysia i have no ground Ties like Property etc as these exists in Pakistan for me
3-What about the Bank Statement(will it be from Pakistan or From Malaysia)
4-Actually i dint wanna leave Malaysia now but i also want to apply as i have to stay Malaysia 4 months so please give my suggestion!!!!

waiting fro ur kind Reply!

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
I would suggest when u leave Malaysia then apply , this will b a plus point for ur application, I mean this will be proof that u left Malaysia , and u will also leave Canada too

FarazAhmed

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Dear Brother, It is better for you to complete your studies first in Malaysia and then arrive back in Pakistan. Because do proper planning and collect everything and make your case strong.
God Bless You.

I would also ask you how is Malaysia..because..I have received a conditional admission letter from NILAI University...but I haven't submitted any fee. I was interested at first place but later I came to know that during study visa...(work) is not allowed in Malaysia. If any student is caught working during his studies he will deported to his country and He will lose his fee too.

asadallofme

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
mawais102 said:
Dear Friends!

i am from Pakistan.
I have Also Got The CAQ!

please Reply
Salam Awais,

m still waiting for admission :)
how r u?

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
niaziwal said:
I would suggest when u leave Malaysia then apply , this will b a plus point for ur application, I mean this will be proof that u left Malaysia , and u will also leave Canada too
Thnx Dear Bro

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
FarazAhmed said:
Dear Brother, It is better for you to complete your studies first in Malaysia and then arrive back in Pakistan. Because do proper planning and collect everything and make your case strong.
God Bless You.

I would also ask you how is Malaysia..because..I have received a conditional admission letter from NILAI University...but I haven't submitted any fee. I was interested at first place but later I came to know that during study visa...(work) is not allowed in Malaysia. If any student is caught working during his studies he will deported to his country and He will lose his fee too.
As Salamu Alikum Faraz bhai

Actually i have Got Scholarship in Malaysia but my degree is totally research based and does not contain even a single course thatz y em too much worried regarding my degree worth etc and em also not interested in this type of degree so......

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Dear research degrees are worthwhile , do it and apply for Phd in Canada.............