+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please read: I need information and advice for the BC PNP.

jiggy13

Jul 10, 2013
Hi all,

Need information and advice and i'd be grateful if anyone can help me out with this please.

I'm a bit confused if I can apply for the BC PNP regarding my situation.

I used to work in a restaurant from a nearby city where I'm currently in. I was working there for "Fifteen" consecutive months. I left my job from my previous employer. Few weeks later, I got a new work permit for another restaurant where I am currently staying. This means that I am holding a new valid work permit. However, the restaurant where I previously worked from that City and the one where I work right now happened to be the same owner. Let`s just say that the owner of `Company A` (previous City) and `Company B` (City where I`m in now) are the same `PERSON`. They have different business name (company name).

My questions are:

1. Am I qualified to apply for the BC PNP since both restaurant has the same owner?
2. Should I wait for at least nine months (where I work now) before I can apply to the BC PNP?
3. If in case I will go back to the restaurant where I used to work, say I got a new work permit, will BC PNP still consider my previous stay (15 months working) for me to qualified to BC PNP without waiting for another 9 months?

Thank you for your Help. :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your question in the PNP section of this forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/