+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please please please help me - suggestions and corrections please guys

shujath

Aug 9, 2012
hi guys , am shujath from hyderabad- i have completed my b.com computers and i got 6.0 bands in IELTS and i have applied for LAMBTON COLLEGE and my course was business management and i have submitted my xerox copies of all the certificates and bank education loan, IT returns and fathers pay slips and i paid my fee also but i got it rejected . . . . my consultant told me to increase the bank loan till 18 lakh i.e two yrs fee and apply the same in general student visa . . . but it will be submitted on 12 august and college will be starting at 12 september . . . . do u think i'll get the visa

it says
-you have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
-your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies employment , level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.

now wat can i do . . . i'll be submitting in general on 13august

my consultant told me to apply the same because- its september intake and i cant change the course now and i must apply for GENERAL now as soon as possible , so . . . . . i need one good sop and now this time i have increased my funds - education loan letter of 18 lakhs , mothers bank statement , fathers pay slips and fee reciept which i paid and certificates and affidivits with notary . . . . . wat all i must add please tell

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Hey I am also planning for the same course but I did BCA so should I go for that??