+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please kindly offer your help! Regarding RCMP criminal record check.

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
My situation is like this:

BCPNP post-graduate category, paper based,
CIC received my application on Nov.26th,
FN received Mar.25th.

Today is Apr.8th, I am going out of Canada at the end of this month for around 3 months, will be back to Canada in August.

So in case of CIC request me to provide RCMP criminal record check during that 3 months while I am not here. I plan to finish this probable task first to avoid any delay.

It will be greatly appreciated if you guys can answer following questions:

1. I decide to do e-fingerprint application, will RCMP forward the result to CIC automatically?
2. Lets say CIC ask for that after 6 months, do I need to physically go to RCMP to do the e-fingerprint again ? Or just simply pay and ask RCMP to forward the result once more?
3. I included my spouse in application, for Question2, can my spouse be my representative to ask RCMP to forward the result?
4. I found on RCMP website,:
"""Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form."""
So I am an inland applicant, which "Canadian Immigration Center" should I use. I only dealt with CIC-Sydney as they took my paper application. But as I understand, they are just a central intake place, they should forward my application to another CPC (Ottawa maybe?) But I am not informed anything about that so for.

:) :) :) Thanks for any help

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first thing your wife cant be your representative for your RCMP process.
second if you are outside for long time and if you think they might ask fingerprint then u can do one
thing, go to nearest RCMP center and give you finger print and tell them you need this certificate at your
home address( yes you cant send to CIC without asking by them) . keep this certificate with you and if just
in case you got request then tell to your spouse or friend to forward it cic by canada express post.normally
some poeple send this certificate with their application package so they no need to worry for future demand.

this is my personal suggestion correct me if i m wrong . good luck.

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
delta304 said:
first thing your wife cant be your representative for your RCMP process.
second if you are outside for long time and if you think they might ask fingerprint then u can do one
thing, go to nearest RCMP center and give you finger print and tell them you need this certificate at your
home address( yes you cant send to CIC without asking by them) . keep this certificate with you and if just
in case you got request then tell to your spouse or friend to forward it cic by canada express post.normally
some poeple send this certificate with their application package so they no need to worry for future demand.

this is my personal suggestion correct me if i m wrong . good luck.
Thanks for your suggestion. Paper based PNP application federal part now takes 15 months. I don't understand why people send e-fingerprint criminal record to CIC at the beginning since it's only valid for 6 months. What if CIC ask for e-fingerprint in month 7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15?

And as I know, in PNP post-graduate category, someone was asked to provide e-fingerprint at late stage while someone was not. It's kind mysterious.