+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please is the spouse of a temporary resident worker exempted from travel exemption. Please the response to this inquiry is urgently needed. Thanks

paridesltd

Jan 29, 2021
Please is the spouse of a temporary resident worker exempted from travel exemption. Please the response to this inquiry is urgently needed. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

paridesltd

Jan 29, 2021
Oh really. Please can you share your request details with me. I applied on the 02/04/2021 while my vistor's application is still in process and I got rejected for below reason.

Based on our assessment of your recent enquiry, we cannot process your request as you have not provided sufficient evidence that you meet an exemption criterion and/or that your travel to Canada is non-discretionary, per the travel restrictions implemented to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) in Canada.

Even though you do not meet an exemption criterion and/or your travel has not been deemed non-discretionary, your application will now be put on hold until after the travel restriction pause has been lifted.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada.

Sincerely,

paridesltd

Jan 29, 2021
Oh really. Please can you share your request details with me. I applied on the 02/04/2021 while my vistor's application is still in process and I got rejected for below reason.

Based on our assessment of your recent enquiry, we cannot process your request as you have not provided sufficient evidence that you meet an exemption criterion and/or that your travel to Canada is non-discretionary, per the travel restrictions implemented to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) in Canada.

Even though you do not meet an exemption criterion and/or your travel has not been deemed non-discretionary, your application will now be put on hold until after the travel restriction pause has been lifted.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada.

Sincerely,
Still wondering the reason for this response

paridesltd

Jan 29, 2021
Please Why GCMS notes? My application is still in process. I only sent a request for my application to be priortized and also to obtain a written authorization to travel. Please can you explain to me why you feel I should order GCMS notes.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please Why GCMS notes? My application is still in process. I only sent a request for my application to be priortized and also to obtain a written authorization to travel. Please can you explain to me why you feel I should order GCMS notes.
GCMS notes give you access to the VO comments as to why your application was denied. It does take a month but could provide more information as to why you application was denied. You could also try to apply again. Are you working in NOC 0, A or B? When does your WP end?

paridesltd

Jan 29, 2021
GCMS notes give you access to the VO comments as to why your application was denied. It does take a month but could provide more information as to why you application was denied. You could also try to apply again. Are you working in NOC 0, A or B? When does your WP end?
please can i call you? i don't seem to understand your explanation. thanks.

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Pls my wife applied for visitors visa under family unification.I am a permanent residence.She put COVID-19 as reason for visit with an invitation letter from me. Does she need to send any email again to prioritise her application? How long does it take for them to respond?Any suggestion will be appreciated

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Pls my wife applied for visitors visa under family unification.I am a permanent residence.She put COVID-19 as reason for visit with an invitation letter from me. Does she need to send any email again to prioritise her application? How long does it take for them to respond?Any suggestion will be appreciated
She can send an email. It usually takes 14days or more.