+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please interpret this twit from IRCC

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
WES will not tell you till you pay them.

If you do not wish to post the exact name of the college and course, then you should search the internet yourself and see if anyone else got a valid ECA for this course.

Good luck.
sir i appreciate from your kindly answering
in WES i search i did not eliminate or remove any name
just took screenshot and put it here for You
also in WES there isn't mentioned specific name for this higher education
name is : Higher education " really nothing more

really confusing ! they never clarify anything !
how one guy can realize certificate as they mentioned " two or more certificate"
what types of certificate
which certificate
:(:(:(:oops::oops::oops:
thanks sir and regards
my query wasn't this Does this institute valid and accepted ? because i know answer --? "YES"
but certificate from their i don't know

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
sir i appreciate from your kindly answering
in WES i search i did not eliminate or remove any name
just took screenshot and put it here for You
also in WES there isn't mentioned specific name for this higher education
name is : Higher education " really nothing more

really confusing ! they never clarify anything !
how one guy can realize certificate as they mentioned " two or more certificate"
what types of certificate
which certificate
:(:(:(:oops::oops::oops:
thanks sir and regards
my query wasn't this Does this institute valid and accepted ? because i know answer --? "YES"
but certificate from their i don't know
I don't know what part you aren't understanding. I suspect there's a language barrier here - perhaps you can ask someone who speaks better English to translate for you.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks sir
i went through a WES portal
below image i put from WES which recognize this kind of higher education program and institute
but if they accept why i asked so many times here !?
because they accept and equivalent for Bachelor,master,Phd ...i couldn't find link for tell this certificate will accept or NOT
i want to get certificate from that Higher education center for public administration (exact that)
Try to make it simple for yourself and get a post-graduate certificate in your course of choice... not just some tacky certificate you’d pick up anywhere. Take that full time for a year or part time for two years, then you might get a better chance of getting recognized for having a bachelor’s and a (legitimate) certificate.

The point behind these ECAs is to equate whatever you claim to be educated on with a level of Canadian education. Think quality and recognition.

Reactions: scallop

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
I don't know what part you aren't understanding. I suspect there's a language barrier here - perhaps you can ask someone who speaks better English to translate for you.
hello @21Goose , No any doubt for me , morning You mentioned correctly
also a consultant had told me that she didn't know my answer:rolleyes::eek::cool:
so this is parts of fluctuating life i should do RISK and get either assess or NOT
this called chance even more than Fact ! i can't ask WES or IQAS or ... directly
thanks and appreciate and regards Sir

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Try to make it simple for yourself and get a post-graduate certificate in your course of choice... not just some tacky certificate you’d pick up anywhere. Take that full time for a year or part time for two years, then you might get a better chance of getting recognized for having a bachelor’s and a (legitimate) certificate.

The point behind these ECAs is to equate whatever you claim to be educated on with a level of Canadian education. Think quality and recognition.
Hello @phl2019 you believe we do not have structure called post-graduate Diploma,certificate ,degree and....
just vocational training which may not be accepted from WES/iQas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
second Option is : Higher education program approved by ministry of science BUT
it has 16 courses /it has transcript / it can be 5 months to 1 Year program / 350 to 400 hours
but NOT equal as Bachelor or Master
here called certificate ...-> MBA /DBA Certificate each one 400 hours
approved by that organization which also approved all education levels
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and thanks for your advise
  1. ...be educated on with a level of Canadian education
i think i should go through them to figure out do all courses and credits matches with them or NOT
thanks and regards

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
sorry from dears i bring up this discussion from this froum i read minutes ago some one from https://www.iimcal.ac.in/ldp/EPGM passing course :
  1. Executive Programme in General Management (EPGM)[Earlier known as Executive Programme for Young Managers (EPYM)]

so i figure out total duration of this course is as below:

• 171 Hours but in One Year

as i 've seen duration time for second certificate does not matter just completion is matter[if at least one bachelor exist] if i get correctly
so MBA /DBA with any time duration 6 months /1 year but approved by authorities like ministry of science and with 400 Hours (at least 2.5 times more than this program) but less time [compressing for student]
can get assess from WES and extra point....
but i'm not sure focus is more on hours or months
please if you know for final conclusions ....
thanks and regards

• and just let me add this in India bachelor is 3 years and 2 years of this program or 1 year makes total 4 to 5 years
  • but in my country bachelor is 4 years + 1 year this program equal to those