+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please,,,,i need your help and views,,,ENQURY CALL WENT WRONG

godblessyou

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
hi everybody

i need ur help

i got a call fromm CHC yesterday,,,,,they called me and my employer at the same time,,,,i was not in the office,,,,in the whole conversation there were 4 to five huge mistakes about my staff,,,from when i am on leave and about ur workshop details,,,,,,i m under 4131,,,as a n instructor mechanical

what can happen now

can i do something or will i get a chance ?

plz help me

sati

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Re: help me please,,,,i need it

What kind of mistakes are u talking about. Please elaborate.

godblessyou

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010

sati said:
What kind of mistakes are u talking about. Please elaborate.
like at my institute we do not have regular staff for most of the subjects,,,,they asked from me,,,i told some imaginative names,,,,2ndly i said i was at my institute yesterday,,,but cahirman said he is on leave for one month,,,,,,,,one or two another very big mistakes,,,,i am under in progress since may 20......call came to me at 4 pm yesterday and still status got no chnge

visaworld

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
Med's Request
8 nov2012

most probably u will be called for an interview to show solid proofs of ur employment.
Which is ur visa office? what is ur time line.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

godblessyou said:
hi everybody

i need ur help

i got a call fromm CHC yesterday,,,,,they called me and my employer at the same time,,,,i was not in the office,,,,in the whole conversation there were 4 to five huge mistakes about my staff,,,from when i am on leave and about ur workshop details,,,,,,i m under 4131,,,as a n instructor mechanical

what can happen now

plz help me
what visa office you have?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora

What i am gathering is that ur visa office is ND. they might not necessarily call you for interview and make decision or may call for an interview. the biggest mistake was that you lied by saying that you are at work whereas ur employer said that you are away. why did you say that you are work and not on holidays?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

godblessyou said:
hi everybody

i need ur help

what can happen now

plz help me
Dear friend, you are not going to be rejected base on what happen on the phone. They may ask you for an interview so get ready.
Cheers,

godblessyou

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010

beauhoe said:
Dear friend, you are not going to be rejected base on what happen on the phone. They may ask you for an interview so get ready.
Cheers,
@ all

they called both the sides at the same time

the differences are as bellow

1) i said my pay is 12,500 which is mentioned in the docs but employer said we usually give 8 to 9 thousand ,,,he although did not said about my salary

2)they said that we have tie up with other colleges but i said we train them on our own

3)the biggest issue is that they asked about my staff's names and i told them some of them,,,only 2-3 were correct,,,,and employer told some other names

4)both me nd my emp told that i am on leave,,,the diff is that i told them that i am on leave since 2 days whereas my emp told that i am on leave since 2 months

please go through my scene and elaborate,,,,,i have diploma from a govt institute and have experience of around 7 years from which i have mentioned 4 years as an instructor,,,,,,i have got 8.5,,7.5,,,7.5,,,7 in IELTS,,,,,single,,,,CHC ND,,,,,,,docs to CHC on april 6,,,,,,

thank you all

godblessyou

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010

godblessyou said:
@ all

1) i said my pay is 12,500 which is mentioned in the docs but employer said we usually give 8 to 9 thousand ,,,he although did not said about my salary

2)they said that we have tie up with other colleges but i said we train them on our own

3)the biggest issue is that they asked about my staff's names and i told them some of them,,,only 2-3 were correct,,,,and employer told some other names

4)both me nd my emp told that i am on leave,,,the diff is that i told them that i am on leave since 2 days whereas my emp told that i am on leave since 2 months

please go through my scene and elaborate,,,,,i have diploma from a govt institute and have experience of around 7 years from which i have mentioned 4 years as an instructor,,,,,,i have got 8.5,,7.5,,,7.5,,,7 in IELTS,,,,,single,,,,CHC ND,,,,,,,docs to CHC on april 6,,,,,,

thank you all
help me out yaar

godblessyou

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010

godblessyou said:
@ all

thank you all
plz

R

RSINGH

Re: help me please,,,,i need it,,,ENQURY CALL WENT WRONG

please give me number from where you receive this call ?
Time of call ?
and all questions they asked you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi
RSINGH said:
please give me number from where you receive this call ?
Time of call ?
and all questions they asked you.
Doesn't it matter? The OP basically lied on his application. CHC/CIC phone the employer, and what the OP told CIC/CHC is entirely different than his employer, salary, his working, the names of fellow employees. I think s/he can expect a refusal.

godblessyou

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010

PMM said:
Hi
Doesn't it matter? The OP basically lied on his application. CHC/CIC phone the employer, and what the OP told CIC/CHC is entirely different than his employer, salary, his working, the names of fellow employees. I think s/he can expect a refusal.
sir actually we also went same on many things,,,they told that the applicant works here,,,,what is his designation etc,,,,,will they send me a direct refusal or will they tell me to explain my position?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

It depends on VO discretion, but you have given them a chance for refusal.

I wonder, why you did not not do the homework when there could have been descrpencies between your and employer version

Thanks
Ankit

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012

They will most likely to send a refusal.
The verification call was your exam and you didnt answer it well. It was gibberish.
I wish you had prepared your chairman well.

Still if the visa officer is lenient, then you might be called to an interview if not, Straight Rejection!
You were not well prepared for the verification. Sorry Mate !