+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please I need to know its very urgent

SIR15

Jun 15, 2016
Please sir,what am I going to need to present at the point of entry at the airport if I enter Canada without holding my passport for me to get asylum.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIR15 said:
Please sir,what am I going to need to present at the point of entry at the airport if I enter Canada without holding my passport for me to get asylum.
I don’t think you will be able to board a plane without passport.
But you could apply for TRV to Canada and then apply for refugee from within Canada.

SIR15

Jun 15, 2016
Sir I have a passport wish am not ready to present at the point of entry but i'll definitely beable to board a direct fly to Canada but my question goes like this what are the things I can present to them at the point of entry to claim asylum.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Not having a passport complicates the asylum process. I would present your passport. If there's something you're trying to hide, expect that it will be discovered during background / security checks. You're better off being honest up front.

SIR15

Jun 15, 2016
Sir let me have your mail so I can explain my self to you and you advice me on how am going to fix this,need to tell you somethings privately.

Toronto37

Jun 10, 2014
They need to know who you are , if you arrive by plane they will check all the cameras and figure out where you came from , then trust me they will lock up there and take you to detention center and you staying there till they find out who u are , and if you are from the countries can travel to canada with out visa u will deported , trust mr ive seen this so many times before , u staying here or bail for hearing with out passport and no solid case forget it , they brought 35.000 refugee in the 8 month , . . good luck.

SIR15

Jun 15, 2016
Mr Toronto are you saying if I came from country that needed visa to enter Canada i'll be deported?and are you telling if I present I'd card to them to show who I'm and where am from to claim refugee with a solid evidence for me to run away from my country i'll still be detain and deported.

Toronto37

Jun 10, 2014
First , are u travelling to canada from countries do NEED visa , or do you have sticker visa from Canadian Embassy ? . plus they need to know who you are , if u are wanted or they will run check on you , if you are coming from safe country , your chances is low , to see the streets of canada , only of u do u have very strong case and on the media , plus if u get taken to detantion center till they verf you , they need your Ids , it dosnt matter how long the keep in till they find out who you are , and after that u will see IRB or judge at detention center , and if they decide postive to stay , u need some one to bail you out , or candian citizen or some one related to u , if not u will complicate ur case , you need to verf , whats your country so we can , other than that if u come from ertiria, iraq , syria or warzone country , or trangender or lesbian or gay from Russia , or saudi thats strong , other than that , im sure some other they tell u . Canada is great country and very secure they dont let any one in, u need to be genuine , other wise dont waste ur time .

Reactions: Toronto316

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
......and if you destroyed your Passport before landing in Canadathey will not let you in to Canada.What they do now is from time to time check people on the Plane especially when there is suspicion.Then they immediately deport such person since you are only legally in Canada when admitted by immigration at the point of entry

siglawoo

May 17, 2016
you must be from a refugee country...
and if you have managed to destroy your passport after boarding, all you need is your national ID card and a sad convincing face that your life in your country sucks!

Reactions: Toronto316

SIR15

Jun 15, 2016
Mr Siglawo thanks for your contribution please have you seen someone that entered through this process.