+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please i need a sample of letter of purpose for visitor visa to canada

Salimkkhan

Jul 25, 2020
Hi ALL
Can someone help me with a sample of statement of purpose for tourist visa for parents,any template.
If anybody have please send to me.
I am very thankful.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ALL
Can someone help me with a sample of statement of purpose for tourist visa for parents,any template.
If anybody have please send to me.
I am very thankful.
They only need your invitation letter. Explain the purpose there.

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
Hello,
I'm just not sure if applicant from another country where English is not speaking language, should they write the letter native language and get professional translate or can I help applicant and write in English?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I'm just not sure if applicant from another country where English is not speaking language, should they write the letter native language and get professional translate or can I help applicant and write in English?
That's nonsense. In country like Korea, where native language is Korean, a lot of folks write and speak English.

Marvisduker

Dec 8, 2020
Hi good people of this forum can anyone plz forward me the sample purpose of travel for a canadian tourist visa / Letter of Explanation I am planning to apply Tourist Visa. You can e-mail it to me through uodikajo@hotmail.com

mistryur

Dec 6, 2016
In my opinion, I think that letter is way too brief, not detailed enough, a lot of people get refused due to "Purpose of Visit", so it's best to make it right the first time. Take it from someone who was successful in getting a multiple TRV from a Vietnamese wife. Here is our letter:

Hi There, Could you please share your purpose of letter document for my supervisa application ? you can email me at urveshmistry13@gmail.com

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi,
Did you get any help for purpose of travel letter. I am looking to apply for super visa for my parents.
Thanks
Hi,

This should include your personal details (Parents), details of the inviter (you), place of stay (address and type), and travel plans. For a super visa, you don't need day by day plan but you can include that we will spend most of the time with our child and also plan to visit (attractions name, cities name, and activities, celebrate any birthday/festival falling during that time. In addition, you can briefly explain how you will enter/leave Canada (such as dates of entry and exit, the Airline you expect to travel from, and others).

If you are still doubtful, then dm me and I can share a format of previous successful candidates. Also, please once you have applied update the dates in my thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa-post-september-7-applications.744627/#post-9701762 for monitoring applications post-Sep 7.

Thanks

NZESTANIFY

Nov 7, 2021
Good day Every one!
Can anyone help me with a sample of statement of purpose for visiting visa to Canada for an artisan. I need it urgently. Kindly do, because am so confused. If possible kindly email it to me through: nzestanify@gmail.com. Thanks & God bless

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
this is the invitation letter I send with my aplication and they give me the visitor visa for multiples entry.

NAME
ADDRESS
OF THE PERSON INVITING YOU.

INVITATION LETTER

DATE
To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I, XXXXXXXX, a citizen of Canada was born on XXXXXXX, resident of XXXXXXXX, along with my daughter, XXXXXXX (born XXXXXXX) and my wife, XXXXXX (born XXXXXX). I hereby, would like to verify my purpose to invite Mr. XXXXXXX and his wife XXXXXXX to visit me in Canada for a period of time starting on XXXXXX to XXXXXX.

I am requesting to consider Mr. XXXXXXXXX (born XXXXXXX) and his wife XXXXXX (born XXXXXX) application for a visitor's visa for the following reasons.

In XXXXXXX, I had the incredible opportunity to travel to XXXXXX for almost two months and meet my XXXXXX, and his lovely wife, XXXXXX. They opened the doors to their home and extended the kindest gratitude towards me; I would only like to do the same. I would like to show them some of my favourite places in Canada and have them take part in some celebrations with my family.

During their stay in Canada, XXXXXX and XXXXX will live with me and my family in our home, which we have possession of and where we live. I vow to provide lodging, board and to pay for all expenses incurred during their visit to Canada and I vow to be legally responsible for them.

I hold enough funds to bear all the expenses mentioned in this. I have been working at XXXXXXXXX. I undertake to make sure that XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX do not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for their stay and that they will return to XXXXXXX as stated by the conditions of their visitor's visa.

XXXXXX and XXXXX are living at XXXXXXXX and they can be contacted via phone at XXXXXXXXX or at their email at XXXXXX.
XXXXXXX is the owner (XXXXXXXX.) of a large and successful wholesale company where XXXXXXXX, and other types of equipment can be purchased.

Taking this information into consideration, I am requesting you to kindly grant a visitor's visa to XXXXXXXX and his wife XXXXXXX. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
XXXXXXXXXX
hi,
What does multiple entries means? what are the advantages?
Thanks