+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HLEP! NOC number determination

liam_li

Mar 5, 2019
Hi,

I have worked in a company for a year as the title pension analyst, I am going to apply for express entry immigration in the future, can anyone please help to evaluate my NOC number such that I could make a blueprint of my career as soon as possible.

My main responsibility includes as such:
1) Performs pension benefit calculations in accordance with plans rules and legislative requirements
2) Applies and interprets pension benefit calculations in accordance with routine plan provisions and legislative requirements
3) Supports the relationship between clients and other members of the consulting team
4) Prepares year-end annual pension statements, and membership and asset data for actuarial valuations
5) Reconciles plan assets and memberships

Please help me determine the NOC for my job description, thank you in advance!!!

Last edited:

uoft_2018

Sep 8, 2018
Hi,

I have worked in a company for a year as the title pension analyst, I am going to apply for express entry immigration in the future, can anyone please help to evaluate my NOC number such that I could make a blueprint of my career as soon as possible.

My main responsibility includes as such:
1) Performs pension benefit calculations in accordance with plans rules and legislative requirements
2) Applies and interprets pension benefit calculations in accordance with routine plan provisions and legislative requirements
3) Supports the relationship between clients and other members of the consulting team
4) Prepares year-end annual pension statements, and membership and asset data for actuarial valuations
5) Reconciles plan assets and memberships

Please help me determine the NOC for my job description, thank you in advance!!!

Hi! Did you find out which NOC code to use? I have the same job and will be applying for PR soon. Any help will be appreciated.

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Hi, please help me with the same NOC code which you have considered for your work profile. I also have the same work profile. Literally struggling with the Noc code for this profile..