+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help!!!

nasksm0713

Nov 7, 2022
My wife received pre arrival services letter on 13th October after how long will she get an email for the passport request
Everything is done the biometrics medical and the CSQ we called them and they say we are currently processing your background check. How long does it take for them to complete the background check process ? Please help and thank you !!

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
My wife received pre arrival services letter on 13th October after how long will she get an email for the passport request
Everything is done the biometrics medical and the CSQ we called them and they say we are currently processing your background check. How long does it take for them to complete the background check process ? Please help and thank you !!
It depend sometime it takes 3or 4 month. Or sometime it just happen couple of days.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Yes nasksm. Just have patience, no one knows the exact time once your application is with the IRCC. There is only an speculation for a time frame but all you gotta do is not panic and let it come when it does.

Good Luck

nasksm0713

Nov 7, 2022
mine took approx. 9 months even it was stating "background not started "whole 9 months
Mine its been 6 months since I loged it and it was pretty quick like biometrics done medical csq done IRCC even sent a email to my wife requesting a valid copy of the CSQ its been over a month we sent it and still no update i call them and they say automated msg that we are currently processing your background check but when i spoke to an agent he said they already received it and updated it so i guess now we'll have to be patience

Reactions: Shukaib Ahmed