+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help

eltohamy

Feb 19, 2018
Hello forum,
I have a question i hope you can help me with. I have been working for 5 years in my university .. where i claimed points my professional experience for my canadian PR application. I did an internship for 3 months in between these years .. i already got the score for the 3+ years of experience .. do i need to add any information about this internship or other work i did? Or is this information unnecessary since i secured my years of experience.

clayera

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
EE Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-22-2017
LANDED..........
05/2018
Hello forum,
I have a question i hope you can help me with. I have been working for 5 years in my university .. where i claimed points my professional experience for my canadian PR application. I did an internship for 3 months in between these years .. i already got the score for the 3+ years of experience .. do i need to add any information about this internship or other work i did? Or is this information unnecessary since i secured my years of experience.
In your personal history you do need to list all activities and dates, so you would have to list your university time 1 period, then your internship, then university time 2.

Also, for the job section, make sure you are not including the internship as work experience if it was unpaid. for more info: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/do-paid-internships-count-in-express-entry-fsw.286538/page-5

I had an interruption of 3 months in my university job, so I listed the two periods separately (no as one entry) and did the unemployed record on the personal history for the 3 months between contracts.

Hope this helps a bit.

eltohamy

Feb 19, 2018
In your personal history you do need to list all activities and dates, so you would have to list your university time 1 period, then your internship, then university time 2.

Also, for the job section, make sure you are not including the internship as work experience if it was unpaid. for more info: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/do-paid-internships-count-in-express-entry-fsw.286538/page-5

I had an interruption of 3 months in my university job, so I listed the two periods separately (no as one entry) and did the unemployed record on the personal history for the 3 months between contracts.

Hope this helps a bit.
The three months internship was paid and it was during my university employment but in the summer
Should i provide experience letter for it or is it okay to just mention it in my personal history?
Thanks a lot for your help