+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help - Wrong entry dates on COPR

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
Hello guys, seniors and experts, here in this forum. I need your help and advise. I am an outland applicant for PR and Got approved. Upon last minute checking (my flight is on next week), I found out that there is a mistake between Last Entry and Original Entry in my COPR. My last entry in Canada was on September 26, 2013, and my original entry to Canada was on May 10, 2013. But on my COPR, the Last Entry and the Original Entry was both September 26, 2013. which is incorrect. is there a way to correct this? I tried to send through webform and also I send email to Manila VO but no reply until now. and I know this will be a dumb question but i have to ask to clarify. what is the difference between Last Entry and Original Entry?

Can I proceed with my flight because of this differences in entry? please help guys.

Please give me an advise. Thank you very much.

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello guys, seniors and experts, here in this forum. I need your help and advise. I am an outland applicant for PR and Got approved. Upon last minute checking (my flight is on next week), I found out that there is a mistake between Last Entry and Original Entry in my COPR. My last entry in Canada was on September 26, 2013, and my original entry to Canada was on May 10, 2013. But on my COPR, the Last Entry and the Original Entry was both September 26, 2013. which is incorrect. is there a way to correct this? I tried to send through webform and also I send email to Manila VO but no reply until now. and I know this will be a dumb question but i have to ask to clarify. what is the difference between Last Entry and Original Entry?

Can I proceed with my flight because of this differences in entry? please help guys.

Please give me an advise. Thank you very much.
This shouldn't matter as someone mentioned earlier in this thread

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Thanks. I just confirming and hoping that there still no changes in the PoE when it comes to errors in copr. :(
when are you travelling, iam on the same boat i travel in june

ShahA

Mar 30, 2022
@EduSi Were u able to land without any issues ? Did they correct the dates on COPR.
please advice . Same issue and traveling soon

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
update: I landed as a PR last april 15 without changing the errors on my copr that I experienced. No issues at all.
Disclaimer: I am not sure on other kinds of errors in COPR.

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
update: I landed as a PR last april 15 without changing the errors on my copr that I experienced. No issues at all.
Disclaimer: I am not sure on other kinds of errors in COPR.
Edusi , just confirming if you told during landing about the incorrect dates or just left it

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Anyone else who commented here have an update? Did you go along with the incorrect date or get it corrected? If so, how long did it take and did you require a new eCOPR/card?

I just got my eCOPR today (inland) after over 2 months and was planning on booking tickets to leave Canada but I have the wrong original entry date. Now I'm wondering if I should apply for a new SIN, book tickets etc. or make the correction and wait even longer for a new eCOPR and PR card.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Anyone else who commented here have an update? Did you go along with the incorrect date or get it corrected? If so, how long did it take and did you require a new eCOPR/card?

I just got my eCOPR today (inland) after over 2 months and was planning on booking tickets to leave Canada but I have the wrong original entry date. Now I'm wondering if I should apply for a new SIN, book tickets etc. or make the correction and wait even longer for a new eCOPR and PR card.
You should get your new sin number done. It doesn’t matter if the landing date is wrong. Travel is also not an issue as long as you have valid PR card. I got my eCOPR in Dec 2021. With landing date wrong. I sent it to CPC Ottawa for correction. It took 8 months for them to correct and return. I received it in august 2022. They won’t issue new eCOPR. They will send you a document called verification of status. Which will indicate the changes that have been made to your landing file.
thanks

Reactions: lukeortolani

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
You should get your new sin number done. It doesn’t matter if the landing date is wrong. Travel is also not an issue as long as you have valid PR card. I got my eCOPR in Dec 2021. With landing date wrong. I sent it to CPC Ottawa for correction. It took 8 months for them to correct and return. I received it in august 2022. They won’t issue new eCOPR. They will send you a document called verification of status. Which will indicate the changes that have been made to your landing file.
thanks
Thank you! So I can sign my eCOPR even though the original entry date is wrong?