+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP WITH MY PR INLAND SPONSORSHIP

Pam Gibson

Oct 16, 2019
Hi guys
I have a question
I am applying for the spouse sponsorship within Canada. On my checklist am requested to submit my police record from Canada (which I don't need) however it also says the police certificate from the country where I lived most of my life after 18 years old (in other words police certificate from my home country Ecuador). However before applying to Canadian visa, I was living in Panama for 1 year and 10 months. Do I have to provide only the police certificate from Ecuador, or should I submit the one from Ecuador and the one from Panama?
Please help!
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys
I have a question
I am applying for the spouse sponsorship within Canada. On my checklist am requested to submit my police record from Canada (which I don't need) however it also says the police certificate from the country where I lived most of my life after 18 years old (in other words police certificate from my home country Ecuador). However before applying to Canadian visa, I was living in Panama for 1 year and 10 months. Do I have to provide only the police certificate from Ecuador, or should I submit the one from Ecuador and the one from Panama?
Please help!
Thanks in advance
If you lived in Panama after you turned 18. Then you need to get police certificate from Panama too.

lucky678

Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys
I have a question
Please help!
Thanks in advance
All the countries you have lived for more than six months (excluding Canada) on or after your 18th birthday, you will include PCC with your submission to IRCC