+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help: What do I need to do to fully respond to these concerns from CIC?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thanks Canuck78 for the valuable insights. Yes, the picture you painted does look like someone trying to immigrate to Canada to a VO. However, my plan is to specialize by combining the eHealth with a Pubic Health degree as my home country is currently undergoing a rising adoption of eHealth in its public health care service sector. Thus, I would be an effective eHealth personnel with a good grounding in Public Health, thus the reasoning behind my desire to acquire the Public Health degree. Hence not getting a job after my first master's thus isn't for lack of job vacancies presently, but for a desire to pursue my immediate career goals. Also, as I currently have no background in public health, going straight for a public health PhD degree might not appear feasible without first acquiring the basic ground knowledge and skills through another master's degree in the field before hopefully advancing toward a PhD later in my career after working back in my home country for some time. And as my family friend produces agricultural chemical products, his company has a community health department that works in community health and safety promotion regarding the use of their products. This is the department he hopes to engage me after my program in Canada as my backgrounds in both eHealth and the prospective Public Health program will come in handy in helping his company in dealing with community health and safety promotion efforts. Thus, as you can see, from this perspective my intentions for the second master's are as genuine as can be and necessary for my future plans. The problem is therefore how to make the VOs see things from this angle?
This explanation can serve vividly well for your SOP, just try improving on it more

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks Canuck78 for the valuable insights. Yes, the picture you painted does look like someone trying to immigrate to Canada to a VO. However, my plan is to specialize by combining the eHealth with a Pubic Health degree as my home country is currently undergoing a rising adoption of eHealth in its public health care service sector. Thus, I would be an effective eHealth personnel with a good grounding in Public Health, thus the reasoning behind my desire to acquire the Public Health degree. Hence not getting a job after my first master's thus isn't for lack of job vacancies presently, but for a desire to pursue my immediate career goals. Also, as I currently have no background in public health, going straight for a public health PhD degree might not appear feasible without first acquiring the basic ground knowledge and skills through another master's degree in the field before hopefully advancing toward a PhD later in my career after working back in my home country for some time. And as my family friend produces agricultural chemical products, his company has a community health department that works in community health and safety promotion regarding the use of their products. This is the department he hopes to engage me after my program in Canada as my backgrounds in both eHealth and the prospective Public Health program will come in handy in helping his company in dealing with community health and safety promotion efforts. Thus, as you can see, from this perspective my intentions for the second master's are as genuine as can be and necessary for my future plans. The problem is therefore how to make the VOs see things from this angle?
Your arguments don't make a ton of sense. Public health and community health for an agricultural company are quite different. If your home country is attempting to set up an ehealth system it wouldn't be with only one person so you wouldn't need to specialize in both public health and ehealth. There would also likely be guidance from a third organization like the IMF. You can try and reapply with this explanation and see if you approved. I would suggest looking at the notes to see what the reason foe your refusal was first.

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks man, sorry to hear you are also suffering a similar fate as mine. Wouldn't wish that on anyone. Anyways, please what do you mean by my profile?
hmm.. about profile.. I mean to say.. your education qualification.. work experience.. or any GAP..
what I was thinking.. like I also completed my Masters degree.. and you also did it.. so probably this one could be the main reason of our refusals.. :( I've heard that Visa success rate is very very low for the ones who already holding a masters degree... but I would not loose hope.. I'm very optimistic person... You should reapply again...

Jach001

May 27, 2018
hmm.. about profile.. I mean to say.. your education qualification.. work experience.. or any GAP..
what I was thinking.. like I also completed my Masters degree.. and you also did it.. so probably this one could be the main reason of our refusals.. :( I've heard that Visa success rate is very very low for the ones who already holding a masters degree... but I would not loose hope.. I'm very optimistic person... You should reapply again...
Thanks for the heads up. I guess staying positive is key in these circumstances. I don't have any gaps in my profile, though. I moved from undergraduate into postgraduate studies. However, I do think taking the time to establish very strong ties with my home country before reapplying will be a good idea. Even if that means taking a break from education to get a job and work for a while before reapplying. However, I will keep exploring my options and I encourage you do the same. But don't give up!

Mar 24, 2018
you can request your gcms notes from caipsgcms.com for as low as $15CAD
Thanks Johnsnow for responding to my query..

Thanks for suggesting me about "CAIPSGCMS.com" website.. even I've also heard about it.. but don't know about the reviews.... I've also been checking the website for past couple of days but presently the website is down for maintenance... :(

Bro.. I need your precious suggestions:-

1. I would like to confirm that as I was refused many times so if I place a request with caipsgcms.com regarding the notes then would they process all the previous applications which was refused earlier Or would they process only the recent refused one?? Do u have any idea??

2. Yes, they provide the service starting from 15 dollars only.. And on more service, if we add interpretation then we need to pay CAD 20.. So, is there any need of Interpretation? Or should i go with basic only but am not aware about the abbreviations which CIC uses. :(

3. There is one more website.. "caipsnotes.com" as caipsgcms.com is down for maintenance so should I go with this website?

Plz help...
Thanks

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. I guess staying positive is key in these circumstances. I don't have any gaps in my profile, though. I moved from undergraduate into postgraduate studies. However, I do think taking the time to establish very strong ties with my home country before reapplying will be a good idea. Even if that means taking a break from education to get a job and work for a while before reapplying. However, I will keep exploring my options and I encourage you do the same. But don't give up!
Yup! exactly .. we just need to keep some patience.. And must make our case more stronger before taking a reattempt...
I am sure.. one day we'll certainly be issued VISA.. we will never loose hope...

Have fun.. :)

dhawan

Mar 8, 2018
ca

Thanks for suggesting me about "CAIPSGCMS.com" website.. even I've also heard about it.. but don't know about the reviews.... I've also been checking the website for past couple of days but presently the website is down for maintenance... :(

1. I would like to confirm that as I was refused many times so if I place a request with caipsgcms.com regarding the notes then would they process all the previous applications which was refused earlier Or would they process only the recent refused one?? Do u have any idea??

2. Yes, they provide the service starting from 15 dollars only.. And on more service, if we add interpretation then we need to pay CAD 20.. So, is there any need of Interpretation? Or should i go with basic only but am not aware about the abbreviations which CIC uses. :(

3. There is one more website.. "caipsnotes.com" as caipsgcms.com is down for maintenance so should I go with this website?

Plz help...
Thanks
caipsnotes.com charges ridiculously $40 only for notes. just insane.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Plz help...
Thanks
Sorry for the late response.. Yes they can get you your notes on the previous and recent applications but with separate charges. As it is, you are the one in a pole position to tell them on which of the notes you want, probably its surely the recent refused application

If you feel you can interpret the notes then simply go for the basics otherwise go for the interpretation but there are many people here on this forum who can help out on the interpretation freely but to satisfy your curiosity, you can always go for the interpretation

I have only seen the reliability of caipsgcms.com can't say otherwise of others but there's also applygcms.com

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry for the late response.. Yes they can get you your notes on the previous and recent applications but with separate charges. As it is, you are the one in a pole position to tell them on which of the notes you want, probably its surely the recent refused application

If you feel you can interpret the notes then simply go for the basics otherwise go for the interpretation but there are many people here on this forum who can help out on the interpretation freely but to satisfy your curiosity, you can always go for the interpretation

I have only seen the reliability of caipsgcms.com can't say otherwise of others but there's also applygcms.com
Thanks so much for all your assistance. :)
I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks so much for all your assistance. :)
I really appreciate it.
go with caipsgcms.com because the others are not even affiliated to any law firm/legal organization. I did a lot of research and finally decided to go with them. In future, if you have any issues, then you can go to them for extra services.

Mar 24, 2018
go with caipsgcms.com because the others are not even affiliated to any law firm/legal organization. I did a lot of research and finally decided to go with them. In future, if you have any issues, then you can go to them for extra services.
Thank you for the precious advise. If you have already done an extensive research on it then I believe there would be no point in thinking again on it. I would also do the same. :)

Reactions: ambrosee

Jach001

May 27, 2018
I will advise you not to hurry to reapply, its still not advisable for a family friend to sponsor you. The future plans of employment in his company can help you also but not him acting as a sponsor

Except not him wanting to sponsor but the company but in your previous application you already stated you will not employed and changing stories will be seen as a misrepresentation

Your father should step in as the sponsor, then his friend and your brother can be the cosponsor or his friend alone can be the cosponsor

you can use his employment offer as your home tie as well as building a strong future goal

Before you do anything try to think and see from the VOs perspective. your SOP should be your massive weapon to convince the VOs

I can take a look at your two previous SOPs, gcms notes, and refusal letters, Johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com

..maybe I could make suggestions
Hello Johnsnow, I have emailed you my SOs, gcms notes, and refusal letters as requested. Can you please take a look at them and get back to me. Thank you.

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Kruzzmann

Jun 25, 2019
honestly need your advice and help because am frustrated now i applied for a student permit and was denied for some reasons stated below I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

I would like to get the gcms note but i am not present in Canada i would need your help and advice