+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>Please Help! very Urgent !!! GIC Account Problem!!

Jun 17, 2018
Hello everyone
is there anyone who can give me resolution as my GIC account has locked and I tried to sent mail to studentgic @ scotiabank.com but the mail delivery always failed.
please let me know who to get the password reset.

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
Hello everyone
is there anyone who can give me resolution as my GIC account has locked and I tried to sent mail to studentgic @ scotiabank.com but the mail delivery always failed.
please let me know who to get the password reset.
Try to reset it from link in the login page of Scotia Bank secure mail id

Jul 17, 2018
coimbatore
Please Help me!!!! Very Urgent !!! FOR VISA FILING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am facing an different issue on my scotia bank GIC email service, I can able to login into my account after logging in I can't able to access any of my mails in my account.

IT SIMPLY SAYS "ERROR : 350-04005: UNABLE TO SERIALIZE OBJECT PROPERTIES" after logging into my account.

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
Please Help me!!!! Very Urgent !!! FOR VISA FILING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am facing an different issue on my scotia bank GIC email service, I can able to login into my account after logging in I can't able to access any of my mails in my account.

IT SIMPLY SAYS "ERROR : 350-04005: UNABLE TO SERIALIZE OBJECT PROPERTIES" after logging into my account.
CALL SCOTIABANK HELPLINE NUMBER.

mandpreet

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hey
i sent mail for opening my gic account on 12th number....not received the acc number till date....i need to go for tha jan intake...wat are my chances of clearing the gic process before 30th november so that i can apply for a visa

i have paid the college fees and also done with the medical.... please reply
after how many days u got ur account confirmation

Shubh786

Dec 5, 2019
Hi...my GIC account secure email service account is locked due to unnecessary attempts now what I have to do...I m in worry because I m in hurry to receive my GIC certificate as I am already too late for my application to embassy ? Kindly suggest me some useful information so that I can open my account as soon as possible

Jul 7, 2021
I locked my Scotiabank secure email service due to incorrect password.

In the faq section, its written that I "need to email the Scotiabank employee that sent you the secure email directly. The Scotiabank employee will initiate the internal support call to have your Secure Email password reset.Once the password reset process is initiated, a notification email is delivered to your email address with instructions and a web link to access the Scotiabank Secure Email Service. Click on that link and you will then be able to select a new password and password hint. Note: The password reset process can take up to 3 business days to complete. "

When I got the emails from Scotia bank during Account opening, they were not addressed by any employee but it was just written regards at the end.

My question is who do I send a password reset email to? and what do I write in that email??

Please please help asap. :-[
Please tell me I have a same problem . How can I contact to socotiabank ?