+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help to calaculate Canadian Education Points

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are welcome.

Just one last comment, I hope your 8 months canadian experience isn't from your coop term? Because that DEFINITELY wouldnt count as part of a Canadian work experience.

The work experience that should be counted must not come while you were fully enrolled as a student.

All the best.
Hi Evident,

Please help subject below, I already posted so many times since I didn't get any reply

Is it possible after studying 2 years accelerated program of diploma or bachelors(after degree) and claim point by choosing “degree, diploma or certificate of 3 years or longer OR master’s, professional or doctoral” in CRS of Canadian education points. I am also ready to hear if you know person who had same experience. I am closely following related topics in this forum, this question is not answered, I hope it will help many..

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
i was enrolled in 2year program in centennial college with 1 year of co-op. so i started my program in january 2015 and finished April 2017. what should i choose for program duration(academic years). 2 or 3. if i choose 2 i am getting 15 points and if i choose 3, i get 30 points. i am confused now. please help me to figure out.

thanks
hi,
how did you get 30 points?

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
if i did 3 years of canadian education:

one year of certificate course
two years of diploma

will it count 3 years of Post-secondary education? should i get 30 points with this?