+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help RCMP fingerprints

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007

Hi again Please help I posted a question and 38 viewed it and no body answered me.
I sent a skilled worker PR application (Quebec selected.) to Buffalo then they asked me to RCMP check based on finger prints (police clearance certificate from Canada).
I went to do this as digital finger prints but the computer did not accept because the condition of my skin was not good so I did it with the ink. The guy who did it for me told me that there is 50 % chance that it will refused by RCMP. What can I do ?
Any suggestion, Ideas ?
in Buffalo they said if they did not receive the RCMP check within 90 days they will close my file.
Please help.
Thanks all

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Egyman said:

Hi again Please help I posted a question and 38 viewed it and no body answered me.
I sent a skilled worker PR application (Quebec selected.) to Buffalo then they asked me to RCMP check based on finger prints (police clearance certificate from Canada).
I went to do this as digital finger prints but the computer did not accept because the condition of my skin was not good so I did it with the ink. The guy who did it for me told me that there is 50 % chance that it will refused by RCMP. What can I do ?
Any suggestion, Ideas ?
in Buffalo they said if they did not receive the RCMP check within 90 days they will close my file.
Please help.
Thanks all

1. You can't do anything unless the prints are refused for processing, then what usually happens is that you go to a police station and find out who does their prints for cadavers. They are usually able to raise prints.
2. You should inform Buffalo that you have submitted the prints (date) as the RCMP web site states up to 150 days for processing.

PMM

tlanigan

Feb 10, 2007
I had to get my fingerprints taken using ink and they were accepted by the RCMP so you shouldn't have any problems with it..goodluck!

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks a lot PPM and Tlanigan for your help.
Tlanigan: was your fingerprints taken by ink after it was not good on computer like my case or it was done by ink from beginning ? another thing, how long did it take RCMP to reply you ?
Thanks again

tlanigan

Feb 10, 2007
It was taken by ink from the beginning, I took about 3months, they did not return the prints to me even though I asked them, they sent them straight to the embassy where I was applying. The embassy contacted me to tell me they had my prints and to submit my application immediately. Hope this helps!

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks so much Tlanigan
So I still have the problem as my prints were not clear by ink. I hope they will be accepted by RCMP becuase if not I have to wait long time.