+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help.passport reach more than 3 months in the embassy of canada in manila

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
we sent our passport direct to canada embassy manila.last may 31,until now theres no news and update about our passport ..our visa/medical will be expired on october 21.plss help..I try to call/email/fax at them but theres still no response to us.what wil we do..thank you..

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
we sent our passport direct to canada embassy manila.last may 31,until now theres no news and update about our passport ..our visa/medical will be expired on october 21.plss help..I try to call/email/fax at them but theres still no response to us.what wil we do..thank you..
Did you use the Vfs to hand in your passport?

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
yue21 said:
Am in a similar situation but nairobi not manila. I don't understand why they request passport if they arent finished determining if their issue copr.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
My PPR letter from Manila strictly says: warning, we do not accept passports or documents couried to our office nor do we send visa packages by courier. It needed to be sent through a VAC (vfs global)

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Ca-Ke said:
Am in a similar situation but nairobi not manila. I don't understand why they request passport if they arent finished determining if their issue copr.
what happened to yours??can you share?

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
no.we just used courier.we send our passport directly to the embassy..
Your PPR letter should have said the same warning as ours, I'm not sure what you can do now.....

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Djl said:
My PPR letter from Manila strictly says: warning, we do not accept passports or documents couried to our office nor do we send visa packages by courier. It needed to be sent through a VAC (vfs global)
thats our mistake..we did not noticed the letter.and also in our letter it is not stated that they are not accepting passports thru courier.but the packages we sent was recieved by S.begornia

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
what happened to yours??can you share?
My wife personally took it the vfs center today and personally handed it to them which then gets transported to cic Manila. It then gets returned to the vfs for you to pick up. Please read your whole letter from cic and it will tell you that specifically

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Djl said:
Your PPR letter should have said the same warning as ours, I'm not sure what you can do now.....
my mother which is our sponsor in canada will try to talk to the immigration officer..and hope theres a good new..if not i will maybe go to the embassy ..to ask..im so paranoid right now..well thanks for your concern :)

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
thats our mistake..we did not noticed the letter.and also in our letter it is not stated that they are not accepting passports thru courier.but the packages we sent was recieved by S.begornia
Maybe contact the vfs global in Manila and explain to them what happened.... Just google vfs Manila and they have a help line and chat I believe, maybe they can help you out? Did you send 2 pics?

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Djl said:
Maybe contact the vfs global in Manila and explain to them what happened.... Just google vfs Manila and they have a help line and chat I believe, maybe they can help you out? Did you send 2 pics?
i tried that also and they told me that they cant..yes we send..2 pics also..

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
i tried that also and they told me that they cant..yes we send..2 pics also..
Hmmm, I'm not too sure what else you can do? Please keep us posted of your results