+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help.passport reach more than 3 months in the embassy of canada in manila

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
yue21 said:
what happened to yours??can you share?
I followed up they had the passport and basically they told me my case is under active review and they arent ready tell me their final decision. So just trying to be patient. I dont know many people that are similar to my case from my country.

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Ca-Ke said:
I followed up they had the passport and basically they told me my case is under active review and they arent ready tell me their final decision. So just trying to be patient. I dont know many people that are similar to my case from my country.
we followed up them many times by call/email/fax and theres no response coming from them..im frustated now cause our visa/medical expiration will be next month..

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
yue21 said:
we followed up them many times by call/email/fax and theres no response coming from them..im frustated now cause our visa/medical expiration will be next month..
Whats the processing time for your country? Once its reached the estimated time u can call CIC in Canada to follow up. I have abount 3 months till mine expires. I hope we hear from them soon God willing

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Djl said:
Your welcome! God bless
hi.my mother talk to an immigration officer in canada .and the officer checked our application they recieved our passport last may 31 the day we sent it tot them but since that time the officer handling ours did not open our application it was just opened last sept.19 /the officer that my mother talked,said that our visa are ready for stamp.maybe next week our passport will be sent to us .we will just wait and see what will happen..godbless sir

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
yue21 said:
hi.my mother talk to an immigration officer in canada .and the officer checked our application they recieved our passport last may 31 the day we sent it tot them but since that time the officer handling ours did not open our application it was just opened last sept.19 /the officer that my mother talked,said that our visa are ready for stamp.maybe next week our passport will be sent to us .we will just wait and see what will happen..godbless sir
I'm happy to hear the good news!! God bless

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
yue21 said:
Thats great news am super happy for you! Hopefully I get some good news soon too. If you dont mind me asking what is your timeline?

yue21

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Ca-Ke said:
Thats great news am super happy for you! Hopefully I get some good news soon too. If you dont mind me asking what is your timeline?
thank you..just wait and pray :) i cant remember our timeline but its been 2 yrs since we applied until now :)