+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help, MOST URGENT

S

samiss

My cousin lives in Pakistan and applied for permanent residency for Canada with family in 1999 through Hong Kong embassy. After six years, in August 2005, he received medical papers for all of his family members, medical done and sent to Hong Kong embassy on 23.08.2005 with landing fee of his and his wife, afterward no reply from embassy. He sent a fax (for reminder) to Hong Kong embassy in March 2006, but no response, he sent a fax and an email again in August 09, 2006 then he received a call on his cell from Hong Kong embassy, a lady told him that a letter was sent to you in October 2005, so my cousin replied that I didn’t receive any letter from you, then lady said that we are re faxing you that letter again pick up a letter and come to Hong Kong as soon as possible your visas would be expire on 23.08.2006. My cousin was disappointed that how is possible to get Hong Kong visa within 13 days and how is possible to utilize Canada visas immediately. He requested to embassy to extend the time period for validity of visas but they denied and replied if you will not collect your visas and utilize them before 23.08.2006, so your visas will be expired and you will have to apply again for permanent residency and submit processing fee again with new selection criteria.

My cousin is very disappointed he wait for his visas almost 7 years. Kindly inform what action to be taken at the situation kindly share your experience I will be very grateful to you.

Samiss

STAmisha

Apr 26, 2006
USA
You might courier the passport to them and get the visa
or

Hire a Canadian Immigration Lawyer based in Hongkong and authorise him to collect the visa based on your behalf

Baljeet kaur

Aug 18, 2006
Re: MOST URGENT

Respected sir,
i m Baljeet from punjab, India.i want to settle in canada.this is my earnest request pls help me.i have not such money to spent but when i settle there.
i will earn as i did MCA(master in computer applications)
i will give u earn this money for ur country.please help me.

nofal

Jul 22, 2005
Baljeet you can do this very easily but first of all check this site. You need to pay a fee of 23000 indian rupee and show a bank statement of about five lac. However visit the site thoroughly and good luck.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

Nofal