+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME VERIFY...THANKS A MILLION

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
Can anyone confirm if this company exisit?

1. Maids In Canada
2. Flourish Hotel
3. Orange Farms

I am a agent from Singapore and this company above needs Temporary workers. i have done the recruitment after receive the contract and even proceed to CAQ application. however, the CAQ cert states Cathy Ranch & Farm instead of Flourish Hotel or Orange farm.

Can anyone share with me? I am flying with my applicants on January 2012. And this really means a lot to me as many lifes will be at stakes if this is a scam.

please help

Thank you.

H

HBK

hane you got lmo from hrsdc service canada? if it is a genuine there is no problem.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mssally said:
Can anyone confirm if this company exisit?

1. Maids In Canada
2. Flourish Hotel
3. Orange Farms

I am a agent from Singapore and this company above needs Temporary workers. i have done the recruitment after receive the contract and even proceed to CAQ application. however, the CAQ cert states Cathy Ranch & Farm instead of Flourish Hotel or Orange farm.

Can anyone share with me? I am flying with my applicants on January 2012. And this really means a lot to me as many lifes will be at stakes if this is a scam.

please help

Thank you.
You might want to check out this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-some-help-to-check-if-employer-is-scam-t83632.15.html

Sounds like a scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I agree. I think this is a scam. Especially if Cathy Ranch and Farm is involved.

The Flourish Hotel web site looks like a typical scam web site too:

http://flourishhotel.com/index.html

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
ashok5584 said:
hane you got lmo from hrsdc service canada? if it is a genuine there is no problem.
Hi there,

Employer has yet to give me the LMO but the CAQ cert is already out. But my payment was directly to Ministry of quebec. How to veryfy this, i am really worried. Please help me if there is other options i can turn to before departing my applicants as i am flying also.

Thank you friend

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
rjessome said:
You might want to check out this thread.

Sounds like a scam.
Oh god, when i tried to google the address, it seems like being altered. When called the employer many times, no answer. I am very worried and the agent there has bought an air ticket for me. Question is, they never demand any money from me, all payment was made directly to Ministry of Quebec. But i was wondering if this is really a scam, what will happen to us when we reach there Quebec.

The reply from HRSDC was, CAQ successfully issued. Please proceed to apply for work permit. Then later Immigration clearance, i was wondering if it is true. I sympathize my applicants as they leave their country to work in Quebec for better pay. I really hope there is any kind Samaritans out there to help me verify them. I have their employment contract and samples etc.

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
scylla said:
I agree. I think this is a scam. Especially if Cathy Ranch and Farm is involved.

The Flourish Hotel web site looks like a typical scam web site too:
OMG, is there any other options that i can go to the extend to check? this Cathy Ranch and Farm, what was their history? i really know nuts and i am very worried for myself and the rest of my applicants.

Can advise me friend? i am really scare and confuse.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you say that you and your clients have paid no money to the agency so far?

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
scylla said:
Did you say that you and your clients have paid no money to the agency so far?
Yup..we pay nothing to agency. So far paid cad$177 each to Ministry of quebec directly.
Afterwhich the email add is caq@hrsdc-cic-gc.ca
So i am confuse now.. I really need help :((((((

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
Thanks people for all your help and advise.

I manage to find out that is all a scam. I have learnt my lesson from this incident. Thanked God that we have not fly to canada and money paid was not much. Usd 1000 only....

Caq@hrsdc-cic-gc.ca does not even exist. Its a scam of all.

How can i report this matter?? I am very pissed and dissapointed at the same time.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mssally said:
Yup..we pay nothing to agency. So far paid cad$177 each to Ministry of quebec directly.
Afterwhich the email add is caq @ hrsdc-cic-gc.ca
So i am confuse now.. I really need help :((((((
This is NOT a government of Quebec or Canada email address. So the money you sent to Quebec didn't really go there.

Look at this: http://www.hrsdc-cic-gc.ca/

That website is FAKE. It is NOT Service Canada's website. If you look at the bottom of the page it says "VFS Global Services" as part of the copyright. VFS is a subcontractor if CIC in some countries such as India but this is NOT their website. So whoever is doing this is committing fraud against both the government of Canada and VFS.

Here's a hint for everyone looking at websites for Service Canada and Citizenship and Immigration Canada. First of all the two departments do NOT have ANY websites that combine both departments. That email address and web address are combining both. HRSDC means Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (also known as Service Canada which is a sub-department of HRSDC). CIC means Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Two SEPARATE departments of the Canadian government. They only overlap in a few areas such as work permits/LMOs and Arranged Employment Opinion/Skilled Worker. That's it. Each department has different functions and responsibilities and only work in conjunction on a few things.

Secondly, and this was what gave it away immediately for me, the Government of Canada NEVER uses dashes "-" in ANY of its websites or email addresses EXCEPT where combining the English and French acronyms. For example, the home website address for HRSDC in French is www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca RHDCC means Ressources humaines et Développement des compétences Canada. Canadian government websites use dots "." and all email addresses and websites for HRSDC and CIC end with .gc.ca

For Quebec, their government websites end with gouv.qc.ca
This is the official website of the Government of Quebec regarding immigration and the page related to fees for temporary foreign workers. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/fees.html
Did you send international money orders? How do you know the fees paid went directly to the government of Quebec?

I'm sorry. I think you have been scammed.

mssally

Dec 22, 2011
Hi rjsome,

Thanks for your checks.. Yes it is a scammed. Thanked god we have not arrive to canada, else i cant imagine what will happen to us. Is there any other alternative to get jobs there? I want to help my passengers here :((

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mssally said:
Hi rjsome,

Thanks for your checks.. Yes it is a scammed. Thanked god we have not arrive to canada, else i cant imagine what will happen to us. Is there any other alternative to get jobs there? I want to help my passengers here :((
I'm very sorry you were scammed.

It's best not to use an agent and apply for jobs directly with employers (this is the best way of avoiding getting scammed). You can try sites such as the Canadian Job Bank and monster.ca.

Good luck.