+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME VERIFY...THANKS A MILLION

tonypatel

Jan 8, 2012
I got same Offer and My brother who is in Canada went to the hotel but they Manager said that he cannot help me for my Visa, what can i do? How can i get my visa?

H

HBK

obiviosly employer cant help you for visa it is not his job to issue visa but employer can help you to file for visa if he is willing to apply for lmo and recieves positive lmo + job offer + job contract. eployer can provide this to you for file visa if he is ready to hire you.

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
ashok5584 said:
obiviosly employer cant help you for visa it is not his job to issue visa but employer can help you to file for visa if he is willing to apply for lmo and recieves positive lmo + job offer + job contract. eployer can provide this to you for file visa if he is ready to hire you.
CAN YOU PLEASE ASK YOUR BROTHER IN CANADA TO SEEK HELP IN CATCHING THIS HOAX CALLED CAPT.JASON MEHN BEFORE HE DISAPPEARS WITH THE MONEY. PLEASE ASK HIM TO SEEK THE HELP OF POLICE OR THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT AND ASK FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY TO CATCH THIS PERSON. HE HAS OUR MONEY AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO AWAY LIKE THIS. HE ALREADY HAS 7000$ WE PAID HIM THROUGH LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.PLEASE HURRY AND ADVISE THE BEST POSSIBLE ACTION TO BE TAKEN AGAINST THIS SCAM EMPLOYER AND AGENT WHO IS WORKING FOR A SO-CALLED IMMIGRATION COMPANY "WINDMILLIMMIGRATION". I AWAIT THE BEST POSSIBLE SUGGESTION TO CATCH THIS PERSON. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
CAN YOU PLEASE ASK YOUR BROTHER IN CANADA TO SEEK HELP IN CATCHING THIS HOAX CALLED CAPT.JASON MEHN BEFORE HE DISAPPEARS WITH THE MONEY. PLEASE ASK HIM TO SEEK THE HELP OF POLICE OR THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT AND ASK FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY TO CATCH THIS PERSON. HE HAS OUR MONEY AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO AWAY LIKE THIS. HE ALREADY HAS 7000$ WE PAID HIM THROUGH LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.PLEASE HURRY AND ADVISE THE BEST POSSIBLE ACTION TO BE TAKEN AGAINST THIS SCAM EMPLOYER AND AGENT WHO IS WORKING FOR A SO-CALLED IMMIGRATION COMPANY "WINDMILLIMMIGRATION". I AWAIT THE BEST POSSIBLE SUGGESTION TO CATCH THIS PERSON. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

tonypatel said:
I got same Offer and My brother who is in Canada went to the hotel but they Manager said that he cannot help me for my Visa, what can i do? How can i get my visa?

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
CAN ANYONE IN CANADA VERIFY THIS ADDRESS IF WINDMILL IMMIGRATION OFFICE EXISTS HERE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT SOMEHOW WE KNOW ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE MINTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK PERMIT IN QUEBEC. HERE IS THE ADDRESS. 4842 Rue de la Faune, Bellefeuille
Quebec, Québec, J5L 1L9
ALSO, PLEASE CHECK THIS PHONE NUMBER IF THIS IS A LEGITIMATE CONNECTION ISSUED IN FAVOUR OF EITHER WINDMILL IMMIGRATION OR CAPT.JASON MEHN. +1 501 574 9042

We have already paid then 7000$ plus and don't know what to do next to recover this money.

Thanks for your help.

CMASIM said:

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
CAN YOUR BROTHER IN CANADA VERIFY THIS ADDRESS IF WINDMILL IMMIGRATION OFFICE EXISTS HERE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT SOMEHOW WE KNOW ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE MINTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK PERMIT IN QUEBEC. HERE IS THE ADDRESS. 4842 Rue de la Faune, Bellefeuille
Quebec, Québec, J5L 1L9
ALSO, PLEASE CHECK THIS PHONE NUMBER IF THIS IS A LEGITIMATE CONNECTION ISSUED IN FAVOUR OF EITHER WINDMILL IMMIGRATION OR CAPT.JASON MEHN. +1 501 574 9042

We have already paid then 7000$ plus and don't know what to do next to recover this money.

Thanks for your help.

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
We are in the same position as well. Please confirm if the visas of your clients were issued and handed over to you before you planned to travel to Canada? Also, were you paid the air tickets as well for your clients? What is the latest on this as we are being asked by windmill immigration consultants in Canada to send the passports to USA for stamping of the visas. We have already paid them 7000$ and they are asking for more to issue the visas. What is the latest on this. Please respond. You can write me zoni99 at the rate of vahoo dot kom. I hope you can ready it correctly.

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

CMASIM said:
We are in the same position as well. Please confirm if the visas of your clients were issued and handed over to you before you planned to travel to Canada? Also, were you paid the air tickets as well for your clients? What is the latest on this as we are being asked by windmill immigration consultants in Canada to send the passports to USA for stamping of the visas. We have already paid them 7000$ and they are asking for more to issue the visas. What is the latest on this. Please respond. You can write me zoni99 at the rate of vahoo dot kom. I hope you can ready it correctly.

Thanks.
1. You can probably kiss your money goodbye.
2. The Phone no. is a US phone no. in Arkansas
3. Check the address, the street is now in St. Jerome Quebec.
4. Since you are not residing in the US, you can't apply for a work permit in the US.

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
Is there any way to catch this person. He takes the calls whenever I call him. And did you say that the street is now in Quebec which is in Canada? What can be done in this scenario?

Please advise.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CMASIM said:
Is there any way to catch this person. He takes the calls whenever I call him. And did you say that the street is now in Quebec which is in Canada? What can be done in this scenario?

Please advise.
There's probably very little you can do. This person isn't even in Canada.

As a general rule, if something sounds too good to be true - then it probably is. And if someone is asking you for money in exchange for a work permit and job in Canada, it's probably a scam.

CMASIM

Feb 2, 2012
Do you think we can explain the whole situation to CIC, Canada Police-FBI or Immigration police in USA? This guy does have a connection in the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad-Pakistan because I received an email from Embassy of Canada in Islamabad confirming the account details and whatever he was asking us to pay for?

The Liberty Reserve account is a total failure and it should be banned because even I can open an account under the name of CAQ and CIC. Why the authorities are not doing anything about it. Especially when someone in Canadian Embassy is sending mails confirming the way to pay and the account number this hoax forwarded me? There must a watch dog in CIC or the Embassies. And once they start probing this, they will definitely reach to the "operator" inside the Embassy and/or the person at large somewhere in USA.

Please suggest an effective way of dealing with this situation?

Regards and many thanks for your valuable advice.

Cheers:)

mariglo

Dec 12, 2011
CMASIM....I am experiencing the same sentiments too.. A friend from Toronto had referred me to a recruiter whom I paid almost $USD7,000.00 in exchange for a job. I have send her money on a staggerred basis which she said payment for the processing of my papers, an airway ticket, insurance and she even collected money for the beds to be used. She's been promising me to send the necessary documents for visa processing. It's been a year and a half now, but i don't receive any documents from her. I am now worried about the situation, it seems that I am victim of a fraud.

An advice to anyone here on what to do on this situation will be greatly appreciated.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File a complaint with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulator Council (ICCRC). The the person you are complaining about is not a regulated member, they will forward the complaint to the RCMP for investigation.

http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/complaintsDiscipline.cfm

PLEASE do this. Or report it directly to the RCMP and the embassy.

@CMASIM - I'll bet that email you received was fake too. NO embassy staff would EVER send an email like you are describing.

mariglo

Dec 12, 2011
@rjessome....Thanks a lot..can you also please give me the link for RCMP? I am planning to send a complaint on both agencies.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariglo said:
@ rjessome....Thanks a lot..can you also please give me the link for RCMP? I am planning to send a complaint on both agencies.
ICCRC will send it to the RCMP for you. Or you can report it by sending an email to the address at the bottom of this page.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/rep-sig-eng.htm

You should also send an email to the Canadian embassy in your country to advise them of this scam.