+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP - Italian police certificates

JaieneBRemor

Feb 24, 2020
I am planning to make payment today and courier documents. Fingers crossed, will update group on my experience.
Hello,

Did you pay all the fees together? Because you have to send you form to one address and other form to other address. Sorry, I am kind of lost. Thank you.

JaieneBRemor

Feb 24, 2020
Hello, how much are you going to pay for each form? Because on the tribunale italiano say something and on the italian consulate in toronto say another thing. Thank you.

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
one can write to e-mail:casellario.procura.roma@giustizia.it ( Italy Police), we got response in one day with full instructions. All documents were mailed to following address ( as per email instructions). You can attach a document with payment breakup -
PROCURA DELLA REPUBBLICA PRESSO IL TRIBUNALE DI ROMA
(OFFICE OF THE STATE ATTORNEY ATTACHED TO THE COURT OF ROME)
CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE
(OFFICE OF JUDICAL RECORDS)
PIAZZALE CLODIO – 00195 ROME, ITALY

JaieneBRemor

Feb 24, 2020
one can write to e-mail:casellario.procura.roma@giustizia.it ( Italy Police), we got response in one day with full instructions. All documents were mailed to following address ( as per email instructions). You can attach a document with payment breakup -
CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE
I already sent them an email and nobody answer. Would you mind to send me what they sent to you? I need to get this police report asap. Thank you

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
Stamp Duty - 16 Euro, Certificate Fee - 3.87 euro, urgently 3.97 Euro Total - 23.84 for EACH certificate, 5.5 euro for Postapriority Internazionale, Total Bank transfer - 53.18 Euro PLUS bank transfer fee from India - about 15 EURO ( as informed by my bank). TOTAL - 70 EURO

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
I already sent them an email and nobody answer. Would you mind to send me what they sent to you? I need to get this police report asap. Thank you
share your email id, I will forward the email, this is public information on process, so I think mail can be forwarded to you.

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
Mail sent. A
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

I also believe it is a public information. My email is jajaremor@hotmail.com.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate!
Mail Sent. Also here are the details from the mail -

CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE

e-mail:casellario.procura.roma@giustizia.it

To obtain a certificate of Judicial Records or of Outstanding criminal proceedings, the following should be sending:

an application on plain paper, signed by the person whose certificate is requested, stating clearly (in block capital letters): his/her family name/surname and forename(s)/given name(s) - the place (town and country) and date of birth - the residence place or of abode in Italy (only for the certificate of outstanding criminal proceedings) - the e-mail address - the type of certificate requested, i.e. if “Criminal”(certificate of the judicial record requested by the interested party) or /and of Outstanding criminal proceedings (see the attached form n.3)

a copy of a valid identity document of the person concerned (i.e. ID card, passport, international driving license)

proof of payment of the total amount due for issuing the certificate (i.e. stamp duties and certificate fee) and postage costs

The sum of €.19,87 (of which €.16,00 for stamp duties and €.3,87 for Certificate fees) for each “Criminal” or “Outstanding criminal proceedings” certificate

In addition, also the postage costs are to be paid.

POSTAMAIL INTERNAZIONALEPOSTAPRIORITY INTERNAZIONALE
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
€ 1,15​
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
€ 3,50​
NOT-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
€ 2,40​
NOT-EUROPEAN OUNTRIES
€ 4,50​
OCEANIA
€ 3,10​
OCEANIA
€ 5,50​

Said sums of money must be sent in the form of

International bank transfer
with the following bank details

• BANCA UNICREDIT S.P.A. filiale ROMA CITTA’ GIUDIZIARIA 1 Via Golametto 11/12
  • c/c headed PROCURA DELLA REPUBBLICA DI ROMA CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE

IBAN IT 49 F 02008 05099 000105479258

BIC Swift UNCRITM1B51

Agency ROMA CITTA’ GIUD. (30091)

Heading to: PROCURA REPUBBLICA ROMA

Reason of payment: full details of the applicant, requested certificates,

date of the sending application, country of origin

For transfers from NON-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES not belonging to the SEPA AREA you must ADD to the COST of the CERTIFICATE The SUM of € 15,00 TO COVER EXPENSES AND BANK FEES CHARGED BY UNICREDIT S.P.A.

OR

postal order
headed to the Casellario Giudiziale- Procura della Repubblica di Roma (ONLY FROM Spain, France, Portugal, Albany, Andorra and Greece)

Attach an envelope already bearing the address where the certificate is to be mailed to, (standard format mm 90 x 140 or mm 120 x 235 weight up g. 20, thickness mm 5)

Please, specify on the request whether the Apostille de L’Aja should be affixed to the certificate

The expenses related to the bank transfer transaction or exchanges fees as well as to repayment transaction of the amount for the transfer are fully paid by the applicant

REQUESTS INCOMPLETE OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED.

FORM no. 3 – JUDICIAL RECORDS REGISTER – OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS
APPLICATION BY THE PERSON CONCERNED FOR A CERTIFICATE FROM THE JUDICIAL RECORDS
REGISTER, A CERTIFICATE OF OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS OR A STATEMENT OF THE
DATA ENTERED INTO THE JUDICIAL RECORDS REGISTER (Art. 26 Decree 25 Jan 2007)

To: P r o cur a d e l l a Repubblica presso i l T r i b u n a l e

U f f i c i o l o cal e d e l c a sel l a r i o

d i _ _ _ _________

APPLICATION for
the following certificate/statement, pursuant to the Decree President of the Republic no.313/2003

– Consolidation Law on the Judicial Records Register [T.U. =Testo Unico del Casellario],

CRIMINAL (certificate of the judicial record requested by the interested party ) (Art. 24 T.U.)

OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS (Art. 27 T.U.)

Note:

relevant to:

PLEASE FILL IN BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS

with the data of the person to whom the certificate / statement relates:

Surname/Family Name

Forename(s)____________________________________________________________________________

Date of birth: day_____________ month________________ year____________

Place of birth (town/village) _______________________________________________________________

State of birth, if the applicant was born abroad _________________________________________________

Nationality_____________________________________________________________________________

Codice fiscale [Tax identification code] ______________________________________________________

Municipality and address of residence ______________________________________________________

E-mail address:_________________________________________________________________________

(where must be sent the certificate

Please give any other information useful for better identifying the person concerned (eg. father’s name, citizenship) :

________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Number of copies requested ______

Exempt from payment of € 16.00 stamp duty [bollo] (state reasons) ____________________________________

Exempt from payment of € 3.87 certificate fee [diritti di cancelleria] (state reasons )

Nota bene: The Statement of the Data in the Judicial Records (atto di visura) is issued free from any payment (duties, fees, urgency)

• Enclosed is a photocopy of the identification document of the person concerned,

.date ____________________________

signature of the person applying for the certificate / statement

Last edited by a moderator:

nicmel

Feb 27, 2020
Greetings, I am in the process of requesting documents towards my Italian Police Certificates required for my Canadian PR application. My issue is that I do not remember/have my Codice Fiscale. I lived in Bologna for about a year. Is there a way to find your Codice Fiscale online? and if not, does anyone know if I can follow the procedure described above without including a codice fiscale in the forms?

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Greetings, I am in the process of requesting documents towards my Italian Police Certificates required for my Canadian PR application. My issue is that I do not remember/have my Codice Fiscale. I lived in Bologna for about a year. Is there a way to find your Codice Fiscale online? and if not, does anyone know if I can follow the procedure described above without including a codice fiscale in the forms?
I'm pretty sure you don't need your codice fiscale. But to be extra certain, I'd email them and ask :) The Roma office seems to be very selective and unpredictable with their email responses; sometimes they're super quick and other times, you don't hear from them. But Bologna might be different!

ParulSeth

Jan 13, 2020
Mail sent. A

Mail Sent. Also here are the details from the mail -

CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE

e-mail:casellario.procura.roma@giustizia.it

To obtain a certificate of Judicial Records or of Outstanding criminal proceedings, the following should be sending:

an application on plain paper, signed by the person whose certificate is requested, stating clearly (in block capital letters): his/her family name/surname and forename(s)/given name(s) - the place (town and country) and date of birth - the residence place or of abode in Italy (only for the certificate of outstanding criminal proceedings) - the e-mail address - the type of certificate requested, i.e. if “Criminal”(certificate of the judicial record requested by the interested party) or /and of Outstanding criminal proceedings (see the attached form n.3)

a copy of a valid identity document of the person concerned (i.e. ID card, passport, international driving license)

proof of payment of the total amount due for issuing the certificate (i.e. stamp duties and certificate fee) and postage costs

The sum of €.19,87 (of which €.16,00 for stamp duties and €.3,87 for Certificate fees) for each “Criminal” or “Outstanding criminal proceedings” certificate

In addition, also the postage costs are to be paid.

POSTAMAIL INTERNAZIONALEPOSTAPRIORITY INTERNAZIONALE
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
€ 1,15​
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
€ 3,50​
NOT-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
€ 2,40​
NOT-EUROPEAN OUNTRIES
€ 4,50​
OCEANIA
€ 3,10​
OCEANIA
€ 5,50​

Said sums of money must be sent in the form of

International bank transfer
with the following bank details

• BANCA UNICREDIT S.P.A. filiale ROMA CITTA’ GIUDIZIARIA 1 Via Golametto 11/12
  • c/c headed PROCURA DELLA REPUBBLICA DI ROMA CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE

IBAN IT 49 F 02008 05099 000105479258

BIC Swift UNCRITM1B51

Agency ROMA CITTA’ GIUD. (30091)

Heading to: PROCURA REPUBBLICA ROMA

Reason of payment: full details of the applicant, requested certificates,

date of the sending application, country of origin

For transfers from NON-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES not belonging to the SEPA AREA you must ADD to the COST of the CERTIFICATE The SUM of € 15,00 TO COVER EXPENSES AND BANK FEES CHARGED BY UNICREDIT S.P.A.

OR

postal order
headed to the Casellario Giudiziale- Procura della Repubblica di Roma (ONLY FROM Spain, France, Portugal, Albany, Andorra and Greece)

Attach an envelope already bearing the address where the certificate is to be mailed to, (standard format mm 90 x 140 or mm 120 x 235 weight up g. 20, thickness mm 5)

Please, specify on the request whether the Apostille de L’Aja should be affixed to the certificate

The expenses related to the bank transfer transaction or exchanges fees as well as to repayment transaction of the amount for the transfer are fully paid by the applicant

REQUESTS INCOMPLETE OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED.

FORM no. 3 – JUDICIAL RECORDS REGISTER – OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS
APPLICATION BY THE PERSON CONCERNED FOR A CERTIFICATE FROM THE JUDICIAL RECORDS
REGISTER, A CERTIFICATE OF OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS OR A STATEMENT OF THE
DATA ENTERED INTO THE JUDICIAL RECORDS REGISTER (Art. 26 Decree 25 Jan 2007)

To: P r o cur a d e l l a Repubblica presso i l T r i b u n a l e

U f f i c i o l o cal e d e l c a sel l a r i o

d i _ _ _ _________

APPLICATION for
the following certificate/statement, pursuant to the Decree President of the Republic no.313/2003

– Consolidation Law on the Judicial Records Register [T.U. =Testo Unico del Casellario],

CRIMINAL (certificate of the judicial record requested by the interested party ) (Art. 24 T.U.)

OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS (Art. 27 T.U.)

Note:

relevant to:

PLEASE FILL IN BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS

with the data of the person to whom the certificate / statement relates:

Surname/Family Name

Forename(s)____________________________________________________________________________

Date of birth: day_____________ month________________ year____________

Place of birth (town/village) _______________________________________________________________

State of birth, if the applicant was born abroad _________________________________________________

Nationality_____________________________________________________________________________

Codice fiscale [Tax identification code] ______________________________________________________

Municipality and address of residence ______________________________________________________

E-mail address:_________________________________________________________________________

(where must be sent the certificate

Please give any other information useful for better identifying the person concerned (eg. father’s name, citizenship) :

Number of copies requested ______

Exempt from payment of € 16.00 stamp duty [bollo] (state reasons) ____________________________________

Exempt from payment of € 3.87 certificate fee [diritti di cancelleria] (state reasons )

Nota bene: The Statement of the Data in the Judicial Records (atto di visura) is issued free from any payment (duties, fees, urgency)

• Enclosed is a photocopy of the identification document of the person concerned,

.date ____________________________

signature of the person applying for the certificate / statement
I found some contact and came to know that certificates were posted through priority post from Rome judicial records office on 24th Jan. However I have not yet received the certificates. Considering the urgency and translation time/cost involved, I have now engaged a Rome based agent. Finger crossed !!