+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Please help] Is there any way for me to immigrate to Canada??

gxtj

Feb 13, 2016
I'm self employed (online marketer) and earn sufficiently well to support myself ($15-30k a month). I've been trying to find a way to move out of India, but there's not really any simpler way to immigrate to a better country. US is totally out of question for self employeds (especially for Indians and Chinese), so I am keen to get into Canada.

But Canada's self employed visa is only for Athletes and singers.. so that's not relevant in my case. And the startup visa is only if I intend to open a new startup in Canada. I run an individual business (solopreneur ) and will be sticking to it. I do have a lot of clients (in US, mostly) from whom I can get a recommendation letter but none from Canada. I do have my company registered in US too.

I've and am making sufficient money, am 23, and have great academic qualification and a lot of experience. Is there no way I can immigrate to Canada? I mean I'll be contributing to their economy..

Please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You're right - you don't qualify under self employed. You will need to look at programs like Federal Skilled Worker / Express Entry and the Provincial Nominee programs. I would recommend you join the Express Entry section of the forum.

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Why did you say "US is totally out of question for self employeds (especially for Indians and Chinese"?

Did you explore the EB-5 program? If you can get $15k a month and the earning is traceable, EB-5 would be a good choice.

If you want to migrate to Canada, you might consider Quebec Investor program.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Songsort said:
Why did you say "US is totally out of question for self employeds (especially for Indians and Chinese"?

Did you explore the EB-5 program? If you can get $15k a month and the earning is traceable, EB-5 would be a good choice.

If you want to migrate to Canada, you might consider Quebec Investor program.
I think he need to make much more than that to qualify for EB-5 , below is one the requirement :
Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.