Hamad Kkhel

Oct 12, 2018
Hello. Under the family class my wife sponsored me and my timeline is
App received 11th aug 2017
Medical oct 2017
LVO 6th nov 2017
Additional doc request 22nd may 2018
Interview scheduled 17th oct 2018
Now my interview has been canceled and i am told to have it in near future.
Will they reschedule it or cancel it ? My process is completly genuine i have sent them everything. Why interview? My wife is sick and she needs me there and i sent them medical report as well. I need help to get relax. Its brutal shes sick and i cant do anything

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
relax....and don't stress unnecessarily.....interview may or may not be re-scheduled......be patient.....IRCC will advice.....and check your application status for any updates....good luck

salmanma

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
I am guessing your interview was scheduled in Islamabad? If yes then you are not the only person whose interview was cancelled. I am in whatsapp and FB group for LVO and an applicant whose interview was cancelled sent an email to LVO to inquire more and LVO replied that the interviews will most likely be rescheduled in Jan/Feb 2019. If you are unsure you can send an email LVO for more details.

Jan 3, 2019
I am guessing your interview was scheduled in Islamabad? If yes then you are not the only person whose interview was cancelled. I am in whatsapp and FB group for LVO and an applicant whose interview was cancelled sent an email to LVO to inquire more and LVO replied that the interviews will most likely be rescheduled in Jan/Feb 2019. If you are unsure you can send an email LVO for more details.
Hi,
Was ur interview rescheduled.As i am in the same situation

Mirza.rizu

Feb 6, 2019
Why did IRCC cancel the interview?
I had an interview on 27th February 2019 but IRCC cancelled it. My category is SINP. I am worried now. Can anybody help me?