Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
These are generic message! And they do not say anything about your filing. You will get an email soon like the one I pasted above that means your file has reached IRCC Delhi. That's when your processing would start. VFS is nothing just a connection between you and IRCC. IRCC is what will make the decision for you.
My apologies! I just read the first VFS message @deep23 ! :)

Reactions: deep23

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Same refusal letter usual, family ties travel history purpose of visit....and all
What did you provide for ties? Is there anything you can add this time and reapply

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
For ties I had provided them job papers but all in vein. I will apply now after little gap. Do you think caips note will help in this
Caips are now replaced by GCMS. They are often helpful. But as far as you know the reason of rejection, you work on those and reapply.
Like for job, attach a letter from employers that has your time-off/leaves approved, stating certain dates and it would say that you'd resume work after that. Include pay slips (most recent) and bank statement showing enough financial support. I did this for my mother. She also does not have any property in her name, moreover she's a widow and all her children are here in Canada. Her job was her strongest and only home ties.

deep23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Caips are now replaced by GCMS. They are often helpful. But as far as you know the reason of rejection, you work on those and reapply.
Like for job, attach a letter from employers that has your time-off/leaves approved, stating certain dates and it would say that you'd resume work after that. Include pay slips (most recent) and bank statement showing enough financial support. I did this for my mother. She also does not have any property in her name, moreover she's a widow and all her children are here in Canada. Her job was her strongest and only home ties.
Mom's get Visa easily I think. Brothers always gone through tough that's what I had oberve