+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help! Got refused for PR

Mlongen

Jul 30, 2020
Tbh, i dont know how they work..

I got the auto-reply email 2 weeks after i sent my request too. Then after 1.5 months, they sent me a letter saying that the refusal decision remained the same after considering my request and additional docs.
So i paid to take CELPIP again to apply a new one.
Then 10days later, they sent me another email, asking me to repay RPRF , which they refunded me before, and reopened my case..

Well I guess Im lucky so I wouldnt question anything else. But srsly, i cant understand how they actually process stuff...
anw I wasted $300 for the english test
Hey, do you have any updates on your case? I’m on a very similar situation and like you’ve said it is very difficult to find information on this. Thanks

grace2268

Jan 23, 2021
Tbh, i dont know how they work..

I got the auto-reply email 2 weeks after i sent my request too. Then after 1.5 months, they sent me a letter saying that the refusal decision remained the same after considering my request and additional docs.
So i paid to take CELPIP again to apply a new one.
Then 10days later, they sent me another email, asking me to repay RPRF , which they refunded me before, and reopened my case..

Well I guess Im lucky so I wouldnt question anything else. But srsly, i cant understand how they actually process stuff...
anw I wasted $300 for the english test
Hi, was your application reopen without any changing in your score 473? As my understanding ,in your case, did you end up claiming your Canadian education point in your application? Coz I'm on the same boat as my school is a private Canadian school with DLI but no PGWP. I don't know if I can still claim it or not but I have already submitted it and paid. Please let me know, thanks