+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP: Expression of Interest Alberta; AINP

deeksh255

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Recently I got an expression of Interest from Alberta through my federal express entry account, so I emailed them back mailing my interest and then they got back with the supporting documents required.
I have a few questions to ask urgently, would appreciate your help greatly!!!!!

1) I had only prepared for requirements of Reference Letters according to what express entry (Canadian Experience class) demands and so, prepared them as such. I cannot go back to my employers now, they won't agree to modify it. I also was not provided employment contracts from these places, they will not give it to me (small businesses)

The supporting documentation list for Alberta Additionally wants your reference letters to state:
-Education required to possess the job
-Skills and knowledge necessary to do job duties
-Work experience required for these duties

I've got all the necessary details down in my reference letters except these three. Do you have any ideas what I can do in this situation? Should I write a covering letter or something?

2) Now the provincial application (AINP) also asks for all jobs you did from age 18 or past 10 years (most recent)
However, I only got the reference letters for jobs I am claiming the skilled experience for.
E.g.
Job 1; Skill B, NOC 1311
Job 2; Skill B, NOC 1311
Job 3; Skill C; NOC 1431 (Not considered skilled as per labour needs)

Initially I did not want to disclose Job 3 but legally, they have asked for disclosure of all jobs so I am. I have the employment contract but here's my worry:
Does this change my primary NOC though I did not claim this experience in my federal express entry profile? I do not have a reference letter for Job 3 also... but yes job contract
Not to mention Job 4 which I did part time, unrelated to my professional field, but no employment proof

Thank you so much for reading till this far!! Means a lot to me if anyone can guide me

Thank you!!

Fauzia1990

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

Recently I got an expression of Interest from Alberta through my federal express entry account, so I emailed them back mailing my interest and then they got back with the supporting documents required.

1) I had only prepared for requirements of Reference Letters according to what express entry (Canadian Experience class) demands and so, prepared them as such. I cannot go back to my employers now, they won't agree to modify it. I also was not provided employment contracts from these places, they will not give it to me (small businesses)

The supporting documentation list for Alberta Additionally wants your reference letters to state:

I've got all the necessary details down in my reference letters except these three. Do you have any ideas what I can do in this situation? Should I write a covering letter or something?

2) Now the provincial application (AINP) also asks for all jobs you did from age 18 or past 10 years (most recent)
However, I only got the reference letters for jobs I am claiming the skilled experience for.
E.g.
Job 1; Skill B, NOC 1311
Job 2; Skill B, NOC 1311

Initially I did not want to disclose Job 3 but legally, they have asked for disclosure of all jobs so I am. I have the employment contract but here's my worry:
Does this change my primary NOC though I did not claim this experience in my federal express entry profile? I do not have a reference letter for Job 3 also... but yes job contract
Not to mention Job 4 which I did part time, unrelated to my professional field, but no employment proof

Thank you so much for reading till this far!! Means a lot to me if anyone can guide me

Thank you!!
Hi dear,

I am having the same questions as yours. Did you get a reply to it? is it mandatory to get these three details also added?

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

E.g.
Job 1; Skill B, NOC 1311
Job 2; Skill B, NOC 1311

Thank you!!
I have the same questions too! Don't know how to proceed with these questions? Have you sent them reference letter without those 3 points (min education for job, min work exp, min skills so on)? And have u sent them reference letters for all employers?