Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014 Marriage Questionarre
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
I applied for CEC Oct 2013 and got married in Nov 2013. I added my spouse into my CEC case in Jan 2014. We both got medical July 2014. We are currently waiting for PPR. CIC sent an email in Oct 2014 and said my case has been transferring to outside Canada Office for further review. ( I believe they still want to investigate my marriage ). Please see below email as a reference.

My spouse divorce with me and we are seperation right now. He also want to withdraw his case from my case because he want to immigrate seperatly. My question is if I submit our seperation agreement to CIC, can I get my PPR right away ? I really want to get rid of him from my immigration case and life as well. But someone told me seperation is not a legal status ( marriage or divorce ) and seperation agreement is not legal divorce document, so CIC won't withdraw my spouse from my case and I won't get my PPR until after 1 year we divorce.

Anybody can clarify on this issue ? Thanks so much for all your help ! I am really helpless now and feel my immigration almost destroy by him . Please help !

Please see below email sent from CIC to inform me that case has been tranferring to Beijing

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in Beijing will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in Beijing cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly.

However, if your personal circumstances change, such as the birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce, you must inform that visa office immediately. They must also be informed if any of the following change:

· Change of email address

· Change of residential or mailing address

· Change of immigration representative (if applicable)

· Decision to withdraw your application

· Approval of Arranged Employment Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
Anyone can help ? Please help ....

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
ZZ to be strong said:
I applied for CEC Oct 2013 and got married in Nov 2013. I added my spouse into my CEC case in Jan 2014. We both got medical July 2014. We are currently waiting for PPR. CIC sent an email in Oct 2014 and said my case has been transferring to outside Canada Office for further review. ( I believe they still want to investigate my marriage ). Please see below email as a reference.

My spouse divorce with me and we are seperation right now. He also want to withdraw his case from my case because he want to immigrate seperatly. My question is if I submit our seperation agreement to CIC, can I get my PPR right away ? I really want to get rid of him from my immigration case and life as well. But someone told me seperation is not a legal status ( marriage or divorce ) and seperation agreement is not legal divorce document, so CIC won't withdraw my spouse from my case and I won't get my PPR until after 1 year we divorce.

Anybody can clarify on this issue ? Thanks so much for all your help ! I am really helpless now and feel my immigration almost destroy by him . Please help !

Please see below email sent from CIC to inform me that case has been tranferring to Beijing

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in Beijing will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “ @ international.gc.ca” or “ @ cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in Beijing cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on your application more quickly.

However, if your personal circumstances change, such as the birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce, you must inform that visa office immediately. They must also be informed if any of the following change:

· Change of email address

· Change of residential or mailing address

· Change of immigration representative (if applicable)

· Decision to withdraw your application

· Approval of Arranged Employment Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
Hi

If you are the principle applicant then inform CIC of the situation and you wish to remove your partner (dependent) from the application. You will be required to explain why.

You partner will then have to submitt a separate application based on their own criteria to establish eligibility.

If you are eligible it should not stop the process but only delay it.

Thx

A

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
Dr_Midnite said:
Hi

If you are the principle applicant then inform CIC of the situation and you wish to remove your partner (dependent) from the application. You will be required to explain why.

You partner will then have to submitt a separate application based on their own criteria to establish eligibility.

If you are eligible it should not stop the process but only delay it.

Thx

A
Thanks so much for your reply ! Could you please explain to me what it means for " my partner have to submit a seperate application based on their own criteria to estabilish eligibility. " ?

If I explain to CIC the reason is we are separating right now, CIC will require legal divorce document ? I am not sure if separation agreement is legal divorce document. If seperation agreement is not legal divorce document, it means I have to wait for 1 year after I get divorce certificate ?

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZ to be strong said:
Thanks so much for your reply ! Could you please explain to me what it means for " my partner have to submit a seperate application based on their own criteria to estabilish eligibility. " ?

If I explain to CIC the reason is we are separating right now, CIC will require legal divorce document ? I am not sure if separation agreement is legal divorce document. If seperation agreement is not legal divorce document, it means I have to wait for 1 year after I get divorce certificate ?
In my opinion, as you are the Principal applicant you can withdraw sponsorship of your spouse from application anytime. You would need to send an email or letter to this effect to CIC. Your spouse remains your spouse (if already married or common-law union) unless you legally break the relationship by either divorce or separation agreement to snap the common-law union and this has no connection to YOUR OWN PR except that the relationship allowed you sponsor or add your spouse to your PR application.

I believe it is good to advise immediately CIC of this change of relationship (divorce) so that they would automatically stop processing your spouse on your application as change in relationship cancels your sponsorship. After divorce you are not allowed by Law to sponsor your ex-spouse.

For withdrawing sponsorship, you do not have to wait for divorce or separation finalization.

There would be lesser delay to inform CIC as soon as possible than at later stage of PPR when you have to confirm sponsorship and change in sponsorship if any. You cannot get away with this major change to your application and wait for CIC to ask questions as to why did not you inform them promptly, which would cause more delay, I think.

Thx

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
ZZ to be strong said:

Hi

it means your spouse would have to submit their own application. CIC would assess their eligibility to be considered under the CEC process. At the moment because you are sponsoring them they are eligible for PR based on YOUR eligibility. The moment you remove your spouse from the application then they become ineligible to apply using your status.

Withdraw them from the application, you do not need to have a divorce finalized. You just need to notify CIC in writing of the situation and that you wish to continue with your application only.

Thx

A