Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello Amina,

One thing will happen in your case after BGC is completed, either CIC will send your re-medical request after June 4th is past or they might extend your medical to their discretion. Then Visa will be issue.

Thank you very much :)

wrrc12

Apr 30, 2016
Hello Eagle ,
I'm new here and I have a question . Please, help me to understand on which stage I'm now and how long should I wait to the next stage .I done a medical exam on 11th April 2016 ( inland applicant of the Family Class Sponsorship) and the result was received ( I cheked mu status) . I also applied to restore my status as a visitor because my visa is experied . When I will see the green sing on my way)))))) Thanks a lot. Irina .

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wrrc12 said:
Hello Eagle ,
I'm new here and I have a question . Please, help me to understand on which stage I'm now and how long should I wait to the next stage .I done a medical exam on 11th April 2016 ( inland applicant of the Family Class Sponsorship) and the result was received ( I cheked mu status) . I also applied to restore my status as a visitor because my visa is experied . When I will see the green sing on my way)))))) Thanks a lot. Irina .
I am sorry, I don't know how INLAND application work. You need to ask those who applied for INLAND they will help you better.

Thank you for your understanding.

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Eagle333 said:
I am sorry, I don't know how INLAND application work. You need to ask those who applied for INLAND they will help you better.

Thank you for your understanding.
hi Eagle..
we r feb 2015 applicant
médical expired in jan2016
no remedical request yet
eligibility passed since 12/12/2015
interview waived
Security criminalité bGC nt started
it Is going to be 16 months since we applied bt no update
what should we do ...show me some path
Our visa office Is new delhi

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Eagle ,

we got PGR request , do you think eligibility passed ?

Thank you

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
I just saw this thread. It's extremely valuable information.
Thank you, Eagle333 for your time and efforts to help people here.

As I read the information posted more and more details come to place in my head.

Recently, my spouse was asked to provide a copy of CSQ (Quebec undertaking) and what worries me is that in the letter VO sent was written once they receive the requested documents, our file will be returned to the processing queue... :(
I was concerned that will happen since CIC delayed 1 month sending the confirmation email of already approved SPR. So I suppose we are going step back and the process in VO office will start all over for us. :'(

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.kaur said:
hi Eagle..
we r feb 2015 applicant
médical expired in jan2016
no remedical request yet
eligibility passed since 12/12/2015
interview waived
Security criminalité bGC nt started
it Is going to be 16 months since we applied bt no update
what should we do ...show me some path
Our visa office Is new delhi
k.kaur ,

The only thing I will tell you is patience. Patience is a virtue and lot of people in this world don't have it. You cannot buy it or borrow it but the only way you get it is when you are going through hard situations at the same time you can still control yourself 100%. So calm down your BGC is already underway.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shantaveli said:
I just saw this thread. It's extremely valuable information.
Thank you, Eagle333 for your time and efforts to help people here.

As I read the information posted more and more details come to place in my head.

Recently, my spouse was asked to provide a copy of CSQ (Quebec undertaking) and what worries me is that in the letter VO sent was written once they receive the requested documents, our file will be returned to the processing queue... :(
I was concerned that will happen since CIC delayed 1 month sending the confirmation email of already approved SPR. So I suppose we are going step back and the process in VO office will start all over for us. :'(
Hello Shantaveli,

It is nice to have you on this thread too. Yes when there is a request by CIC it puts your file behind the queue especially if there was not any bring forward date on your file. I just started a new thread specially for how applications move within CIC visa offices. Check that thread you will understand a bit more.

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello Shantaveli,

It is nice to have you on this thread too. Yes when there is a request by CIC it puts your file behind the queue especially if there was not any bring forward date on your file. I just started a new thread specially for how applications move within CIC visa offices. Check that thread you will understand a bit more.
Thank you, Eagle!
I read everything before my first post.
I admire you for helping so many people on this forum.

All the best!

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Eagle333 said:
LEGEND FOR COLORS USED
RED: Means in process
BLEU: Means a decision has been made at this point
GREEN: Means application received
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

0) You file altogether your sponsorship application and the permanent resident application for the sponsored person to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga.

The sponsored person and his/her family members should undergo immigration medical exams

APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIC-MISSISSAUGA ACCORDING TO ECAS

STAGE 1) The case processing centre in Mississauga checks if you are eligible to all sponsorship requirements, after verification is completed

1a) Incomplete Application: The application is sent back to you. You must submit documents or pay additional fees. No file was created in GCMS at this point, your application goes back to point Zero. ( Please check what point zero says)

IN PROCESS - DECISION MADE BY CIC-MISSISSAUGA ACCORDING TO ECAS
1b) Complete Application: You are eligible to the sponsorship requirements. CIC will then send to you a decision letter advising you about their decision and your application is ready for stage 2

You are not eligible to sponsorship requirements. Decision letter sent to you with your application. Your $475 will be refunded except $75. No file was created in GCMS.

APPLICATION RECEIVED - IN PROCESS BY CIC-VISA OFFICE
STAGE 2) The case processing centre in Mississauga forwards the permanent resident application to the visa office. The visa office checks whether you, the sponsored person and his/her family members are eligible under family class.

2a) The sponsored person must submit additional documents. Visa office contacts PA & SPR by e-mail or regular mail. File goes back in stage 2
2b) You and the sponsored person are eligible and meet the sponsorship requirements. File can go in stage 3 or stage 3 already commenced since it takes time
2c) The person you are sponsoring is called for an interview: The sponsored person is now eligible. File might wait for stage 3 to finish before it goes in stage 3c or 3d

The sponsored person is not eligible. Visa Office sends refusal letter to both SPR and PA
2d) You and the sponsored person are not eligible and did not meet the sponsorship requirements. Visa Office sends refusal letter to both PA and SPR

IN PROCESS BY VISA OFFICE
STAGE 3) The visa office checks whether the person you are sponsoring and his/her family members meet criminality, security and health requirements.

3a) The person you are sponsoring must undergo additional medical requirements. No final approval or denial yet but file will go back in stage 3 until satisfaction
3b) The person you are sponsoring must submit additional Security and Criminal checks. No final decision yet, file will go back in stage 3 until all requirements are met

DECISION MADE BY VISA OFFICE
3c) The person you are sponsoring meets all the requirements. Checks if RPRF and PPR is done or outstanding if yes please issue the visa, if no, please request

3d) The person you are sponsoring do not meet all the requirements. Please send refusal letter. $475 will not be refunded but $490 RPRF will be refunded if SPR decline to appeal in CANADA.
Hi! I'm just wondering why th e color of the application received for the PGP sponsorship is colored blue not green? What does it mean? Thanks.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ma. said:
Hi! I'm just wondering why th e color of the application received for the PGP sponsorship is colored blue not green? What does it mean? Thanks.
Hi,

Green color means application received
Red color means application is in process
Bleu means decision made

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A