+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE CLARIFY.....

chouchou959

Apr 8, 2015
Re: PLEASE CLARIFY.....ECA question

canee2015 said:
Friends
I have applied for ECA from Delhi and Pune university.
After sending transcripts request in India, later I created WES [World Education Services] account and I did not send Academic Request Form with WES Reference number to Indian universities.
Now Delhi and Pune university will send the transcripts directly to WES but they wont mention WES reference number and also Academic Request form mentioned on WES website.

DO you guys know if it is ok or please suggest me what to do in this situation. I am worried WES should not reject my request
I think you will be fine. but if you are on a very tight time schedule and it is not much additional effort, try to request another transcript copy to be sent to WES with the cover letter/form provided by WES.

The reason i am saying it's fine is because the same happened to me. I attached academic request form to the two universities i have attended. unfortunately one of them forgot to attach it in the letter to wes. They sent out only the transcript with no wes reference at all. But after several weeks both degrees were approved.