+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please, Can anyone share an approved real NOC 2172 reference letter.

ji_902211

Aug 7, 2019
Hi there,

I know it sounds lazy and arrogant when I ask for an original approved reference letter sample,

But if anyone can, please. Because I am seeing many advice all over the internet, it should match 80 percent of the NOC description at the same time it should not be exact matching or copy, it should be in different words at the same time it should mean the same so and so.

So please if anyone can post a real used and approved NOC reference letter, it would be so helpful if anyone can,

Thanks in advance,

karanwaghela

Jun 27, 2021
Hi there,

I know it sounds lazy and arrogant when I ask for an original approved reference letter sample,

But if anyone can, please. Because I am seeing many advice all over the internet, it should match 80 percent of the NOC description at the same time it should not be exact matching or copy, it should be in different words at the same time it should mean the same so and so.

So please if anyone can post a real used and approved NOC reference letter, it would be so helpful if anyone can,

Thanks in advance,

HI I am in the same situation can you please share the approved reference letter.

Nishantck

May 13, 2023
Hello, I would appreciate it if anyone could share a reference letter that was accepted for NOC 21223 (2172). Thank you for your help.