+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Advise

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by 9191, Jul 12, 2019.

  1. Hello all, am currently on PGWP and applied for my PR and waiting. My girlfriend lives in another country. She wants to apply for a TRV to come see me. What will be our best course of action.
  2. She can apply for a TRV to come to Canada. It has nothing to do with your PR application. It's better that she applied as an independent individual. You are only in a romantic relationship, not in a common law relationship or marriage, so your PR applicaiton in Canada will not be in any help of nor will have negative impact on her TRV application.
    9191 likes this.

Share This Page