+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Place of Destination

Pinaymom

Mar 19, 2007
hello! when i was applying, i indicated toronto as my place of destination in our application... my hubby's cousin lived there but has moved to the states..

we are lucky to have established contacts in vancouver, and are now planning to settle there when we land sometime june/july this year...

our copr indicates toronto as the place of destination.. will that pose a problem? our application was under the federal skilled worker...

thanks in advance!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Pinaymom said:
hello! when i was applying, i indicated toronto as my place of destination in our application... my hubby's cousin lived there but has moved to the states..

we are lucky to have established contacts in vancouver, and are now planning to settle there when we land sometime june/july this year...

our copr indicates toronto as the place of destination.. will that pose a problem? our application was under the federal skilled worker...

thanks in advance!!
As long as it not Quebec and not as a PNP you will be fine.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

trick-r-treat said:
Just curious - why would Quebec make a difference and not Vancouver, when you originally list Toronto?
Quebec has it's own Immigration program, and you require a CSQ (selection certificate) to land there,unless you have onward transportation.

PMM

willingness4u

May 23, 2007
hi mr david cohen,

i will be very delightful if u\you will consider the fact that they are alot of people without result yet they are very intelligent.

my question is this; i am uswing myself as an example, i am educated, but no result. so i am confused, please, i want canada to consider my predication. as a result of this, i am born and brought up from a poor home, and i need help from people of canada, because is one of the places i have been dreamimg about, how to get there becomes a problem. i need help, though i have brothers and sisters living in canada for than 20 years now.please talk to one of them. her name is mrs. (chief)ngozi ugo. her email address ngozyu@yahoo.ca, her mobile number is +14163183506. my own name is willingness ifeanyi ukoh.

jimberan

Mar 23, 2007
Is there any difference between regular Canada Immigration and Quebec immigration policies. i.e Is it easier with one then with the other?

Rauk

Jun 17, 2007
Finland
jimberan: Quebec actually requires you to know French language and your children have to learn it at school. Quebec processing encludes you to take French language test to prove your skills in it. I myself would prefer any other state since they do not require French, and maybe to find a job is easier for English speaking person.

-Rauk

mk1992

Jul 24, 2007
PMM said:
Hi

trick-r-treat said:
Just curious - why would Quebec make a difference and not Vancouver, when you originally list Toronto?
Quebec has it's own Immigration program, and you require a CSQ (selection certificate) to land there,unless you have onward transportation.

PMM
do correct me if I am wrong: even if you want to come to Quebec, just land anywhere else...... once you have landed and established yourself in some other province, then you have the rights of any Canadian resident and can move to anywhere else you want to later. Not sure if that will qualify you later for Quebec immigrant benefits later if you need them.