+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pl Share you EE score out of 600

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
ECA: Foreign degree equivalency, if your bachelor is not Canadian. Look for WES Canada, they are the best to get you one, site is self explanatory. Look for ECA for FSW.
Hey guys how quick did you get ECA from WES, on the website says 20 business days, did anyone receive it faster or how much does it usually take? please share your experience.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
Hey guys how quick did you get ECA from WES, on the website says 20 business days, did anyone receive it faster or how much does it usually take? please share your experience.
WES will do your very quickly like maximum 5 days i will show total timeline.
1. You or your relative have to go university or college where you studied to request for transcripts so that they can prepare your trancripts-
1 day
2. University will prepare your transcripts - 7 days to 14 days- average 10 days
3. University will send your transcripts in a sealed envelope from your country to WES Toronto -10 days to 20 days - average 15 days
4. WES will prepare your ECA - 2 days - 5 days- average 3 days.

Total time - 28 days.
Hope this will work.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
WES will do your very quickly like maximum 5 days i will show total timeline.
1. You or your relative have to go university or college where you studied to request for transcripts so that they can prepare your trancripts-
1 day
2. University will prepare your transcripts - 7 days to 14 days- average 10 days
3. University will send your transcripts in a sealed envelope from your country to WES Toronto -10 days to 20 days - average 15 days
4. WES will prepare your ECA - 2 days - 5 days- average 3 days.

Total time - 28 days.
Hope this will work.
Well this is what puzzles me, I did exactly what you said in points 1-3, WES received the envelope with the transcripts with a seal from the university from my country, now they send all the documents back to the University and are waiting again for a response from them like another confirmation or something ...that is ridicoulous ::)

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
Well this is what puzzles me, I did exactly what you said in points 1-3, WES received the envelope with the transcripts with a seal from the university from my country, now they send all the documents back to the University and are waiting again for a response from them like another confirmation or something ...that is ridicoulous ::)
I don,t think so there is a problem from your side, it look like university has done something wrong, Don't worry and contact your university as soon as possible, by the which university u have done your studies...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have contacted WES and I asked a few questions like how were the documents sent by regular mail or e-mail, so that i inform the university, unfortunatelly they didn't give me a clear answer....they just relplied that they were sent to the university and are waiting for a verification...this is it. Now I have no idea when the university is going to reply... :mad:

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
I have contacted WES and I asked a few questions like how were the documents sent by regular mail or e-mail, so that i inform the university, unfortunatelly they didn't give me a clear answer....they just relplied that they were sent to the university and are waiting for a verification...this is it. Now I have no idea when the university is going to reply... :mad:
The only way to find out what happens is to contact university by you or by your relatives personally, i will suggest you if wes just send the docs to university then you should wait for 2-3 days and then send somebody to university.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
The only way to find out what happens is to contact university by you or by your relatives personally, i will suggest you if wes just send the docs to university then you should wait for 2-3 days and then send somebody to university.
I did already contact that person and she let the head of the department who signed the papers know, I will wait and see now how much time it will take...have to wait for my language test anyway

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
I did already contact that person and she let the head of the department who signed the papers know, I will wait and see now how much it will take...have to wait for my language test anyway
Good Luck....

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! :) Well anyway I guess I made the right decision choosing WES for doing the ECA anyway, they are faster than other organisations....lol

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
Thank you! :) Well anyway I guess I made the right decision choosing WES for doing the ECA anyway, they are faster than other organisations....lol
Ofcourse WES is the best.....Do u have Job Offer????

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
ksiusha said:
No, i am on open work permit, and applied for AINP EDS last year in june .....
If you have your AINP nomination, have you confirmed that they will honour your nomination for EE? I know a lot of people have been having problems obtaining the extra 600 points from old nominations.