+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pl Share you EE score out of 600

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
sherlin62 said:
but it is not my first application as i have applied in fsw .how can u say its 1st???
Expressed entry is a life long process
You have tried to secure one seat in FSW. Just wait for their decision. After their decision you can create your EE profile without confusion in mind

Why are you in so much hurry?
EE is selection process of best candidate, if you are best, you will be selected even after 3 month.

And as far as I can see best candidates according to CIC are with canadian job offer and with state nomination

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
ravalravig said:
Expressed entry is a life long process
You have tried to secure one seat in FSW. Just wait for their decision. After their decision you can create your EE profile without confusion in mind

Why are you in so much hurry?
EE is selection process of best candidate, if you are best, you will be selected even after 3 month.

And as far as I can see best candidates according to CIC are with canadian job offer and with state nomination
you are right on your part but my points are 357 in ee,if i will wait for 3 months more,i will be no where...plz suggest if i will fill dat its my first application in ee though i have applied in fsw ,will it cancel my fsw

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
It will not cancel FSW.

Read this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#30

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
sherlin62 said:
you are right on your part but my points are 357 in ee,if i will wait for 3 months more,i will be no where...plz suggest if i will fill dat its my first application in ee though i have applied in fsw ,will it cancel my fsw
EE is not new program it is additional step before FSW. so If you are confident about your FSW file, just chill and seat back. If you failed in FSW then it does not mean you will survive in EE.

Because after ITA, you again have to prove 67 points of FSW. I hope It is clear...

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
patelshrikar said:
EE is not new program it is additional step before FSW. so If you are confident about your FSW file, just chill and seat back. If you failed in FSW then it does not mean you will survive in EE.

Because after ITA, you again have to prove 67 points of FSW. I hope It is clear...
I am not confident as i have submitted on 24 dec and for my noc4011 on 16 dec applications were 813.so i dnt want to take ny risk..my question is just abt uci ,what to fill in dat field..as i dnt have a uci and has applied for fsw..if i say its first application it shd not affect my fsw application..it shd not be misrepresentation of my case..as i am relying more on fsw but just want to b safe

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
@Express Entry Spreadsheet Admins:

I have added my entry to the spreadsheet, however the "your standing from top" field has not been updated. Can you guys please update this field for me?

Thanks.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zareef said:
@ Express Entry Spreadsheet Admins:

I have added my entry to the spreadsheet, however the "your standing from top" field has not been updated. Can you guys please update this field for me?

Thanks.
It takes some time zareef

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
sherlin62 said:
I am not confident as i have submitted on 24 dec and for my noc4011 on 16 dec applications were 813.so i dnt want to take ny risk..my question is just abt uci ,what to fill in dat field..as i dnt have a uci and has applied for fsw..if i say its first application it shd not affect my fsw application..it shd not be misrepresentation of my case..as i am relying more on fsw but just want to b safe
Then my suggestions are as below, Do not mention about your FSW application right now

1) Case 1 : you got good score in EE and selected in Jan draw - you still have 2 months to submit your documents, in this case latest ny march end u need to sumbit your docs. I am sure before that, u will hear about your FSW file (PER, NER or return due to cap filled). If it is PER or NER - u will get UCI no.It it is PER, I would reccomond u to go with your earlier application of FSWP 2014. if NER rectify the error what so ever mentioned in email and return application due to cap full. No worry carry on with EE ITA.

2) if you do not get selected in first draw, wait for next probably end of FEB, till that any how u will have some update on DD or Creditcard as per current trend.

Conclusion : in short if you have UCI add not or say no. and if you are confident about scoring 67 points, keep my words, today of tomorrow u will get ITA...

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
patelshrikar said:
Then my suggestions are as below, Do not mention about your FSW application right now

1) Case 1 : you got good score in EE and selected in Jan draw - you still have 2 months to submit your documents, in this case latest ny march end u need to sumbit your docs. I am sure before that, u will hear about your FSW file (PER, NER or return due to cap filled). If it is PER or NER - u will get UCI no.It it is PER, I would reccomond u to go with your earlier application of FSWP 2014. if NER rectify the error what so ever mentioned in email and return application due to cap full. No worry carry on with EE ITA.

2) if you do not get selected in first draw, wait for next probably end of FEB, till that any how u will have some update on DD or Creditcard as per current trend.

Conclusion : in short if you have UCI add not or say no. and if you are confident about scoring 67 points, keep my words, today of tomorrow u will get ITA...
thanks for ur wonderful suggestion i have more than 67 points for fsw so ur final decision is that i shdapply for ee or shd i wait till march????

ayeshahsan

Jan 5, 2015
Mine is 378.

There are so many guys in 400s..Lucky them..

Any idea how many people are they going to pick up in the draw and how many draws are going to take place in a month?

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayeshahsan said:
Mine is 378.

There are so many guys in 400s..Lucky them..

Any idea how many people are they going to pick up in the draw and how many draws are going to take place in a month?
For which NOC u are applying?